Click Here!

I'm looking for a beta-reader familiar with the Digimon universe(s)

keinNick

I'm searching for a beta reader for longterm co-operation. Eventhough I write fanfiction for about four years now, I just recently (two days ago, to be exact) started do so in English and with erotic/sexual content, and I think I use some rather unusual wording in my writings, which would seem odd to a native speaker. Furthermore, spelling, grammar and punctuation check would be great, since the correspondant function of my writing program (Open Office Writer) isn't that great in my opinion.

I will mainly write fanfictions set in the fandom of the first three seasons of Digimon(Adventure, ZeroTwo and Tamers). The current story is about Rika Nonaka from Tamers. This story contains femmeslash and bondage, later stories may also contain romantic smut, incest tentacles. If you are offended by any of these things or don't like to a degree you can't work properly, you should not respond to this post.

I would highly appreciate it if I could discuss ideas for stories, chapters or scenes with you, as well as you knowing the charakters and settings for ooc-check, but this is just a bonus.

I'm used to having my mistakes pointed out and correcting them myself and I'd like to keep it that way. If you are interested or have questions about my request, feel free to note me.

I hope to hear from you soon,

- keinNick

Edited by keinNick

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.