Click Here!

Searching for HPDM and HPSS

Guest Just me

Guest Just me

Hey folks =)

I've been searching for these fics for awhile but since I don't know either the author or the title I can't find them:

1) This is a HPDM. In this Draco to assure that the 'light side' protects him, he makes Harry rape him (with a spell or a potion) and he gets pregnant. I don't remember much else of the story but I know that it ends with them on a park, and with a hanful of children, waiting to take their eldest to King's Cross.

2) This one is HPSS. This has chan on it. And what happens is that Snape has to marry Harry before he begins Hogwarts in order to protect him/ being his leagal adult, but Harry at an young age wants and tryes to have a more then platonic relationship with Snape and accomplishes it. I remember they living at Snape's quarters and Harry goes to the Burrow on holidays.

3) This is also HPSS. I've read part of this story a looooooong time ago on ff.net. There isn't much I remember but I know there is this scene in which Snape is painting Harry (I think there are other paiting scenes) and Harry is chained with his hands above his head and kneeling and he starts crying while Snape paints him. I think that when Harry was little Snape nursed him to health but send him again back to the Dursleys or something (I might be mixing stories) and it's only later that Harry discovers he's the same man.

Anyway thanks for any kind of help =D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.