Click Here!

SS/HP where Harry's Captured and SS Trains Him Without His Glasses, Mangos

Guest Diane

I could have sworn I had a bookmark for this story because it was still updating. Turns out that was for a different story.

In this one, Harry has been captured and is being held in a basement of complex rooms under Voldemort's orders. Severus is his keeper, but he's secretly helping Harry. He brings him good food. Harry learns to really enjoy the mango Severus brings him. Severus brings him books to keep him busy and Harry starts to really like this art book. Harry has to bathe in front of Severus and that ticks him off to no end. Before he believes that Severus is trying to help him, Harry breaks the mirror and tries to use a piece of it to fight Severus. They have to have sex so Severus has something to show Voldemort. Harry learns to like that. Severus teaches Harry to duel and fight better, to dodge spells while blind folded, with and without his glasses, to cast at the same time, to barely move to dodge. Harry has to clean and scrub the place to be useful. Voldemort punishes and abuses Harry, and so do others, as a type of sport. Severus tells him to bow his head, act cowed, do what they want him to, so they can surprise them later at the right time. Severus always helps heal him afterward. Ummm... I think eventually Harry even starts to help Severus with his brewing.

I can't remember the name of this thing for the life of me and I don't want to look through 88 pages of stories to find it, but I will. The story is that amazing. Any help out there?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.