Click Here!

Wizarding Sex Club - Multiple Pairings/partners

MoonTart

I'm searching for a fic I read on here a couple of years ago and wanted to reread it. It was about a sex club that various people in the Wizarding Community frequented. The main rule to keep one's membership was that whoever was in a relationship outside the club was prohibited from sexual acts with the same person while inside the club and vice-versa. I can't remember if they met once a week or once a month. They had different themes for each meeting and they would vote on two themes for the next meeting. To get inside you had to wear something that represented at least one. I remember Dolores Umbridge was a co-owner. One week the themes were pink and cats and she showed up in a pink catsuit. If I remember right Draco was wearing a lacy pink thong that he teased Harry with. They hadn't yet done anything with each other. I also remember that there were different rooms for different tastes. Ginny spent all her time in the oral sex room, while Harry just cruised around. I think Harry was an Auror and Draco worked at the Ministry. The day after the pink/cat theme Draco showed up at Harry's office and warned Harry that if they started an affair they would lose their membership. Harry said he didn't care. If this rings a bell with anyone please let me know. Thanks much.

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.