Click Here!

Slut Naruto or Male harem/Naruto

Dark Serpent Cat

Hi so normally I choose to read Harry Potter fanfics with Harry being a slut or have a male harem but I also like Naruto fanfics and I was wondering if someone would do a harem naruto or slut Naruto without picking the usual Emo men

Here is a plot idea

It starts when Naruto is a young child who is abused by the villagers and the Kyuubi goes in to mating season

There are only a few options for the Kyuubi when this happen

1) he has sex

2) he puts a mating mark o someone who is underage so that it will suppress his heat

You see a demon rarely takes on permanent mates due to the fact that they find love to be a weakness and when they put a mating mark on someone or something that creature gets part of their powers

if you want there can be more reasons such as the dominat having control over sub but they also come to feel for the sub and don't misuse their powers

Anyways the fox unable to do the first thing chooses to make a deal with Naruto

He will become the father Naruto needs if in the future Naruto becomes his mate (so basically there will be a daddy kink)

By mating with Naruto, which shouldn't include sex, part of the Kyuubi's powers fuse with Naruto turning him into a demon or half demon (something that should happen to anyone who mates a demon)

This also gives Naruto his own powers and turns him into a type of Fox that needs to feed off sex which some fox demons in Japanese Mythology do have

This also means that Naruto will need more then just the Kyuubi for sex in the future and he should always be with males and bottom

0Now I am sick of seeing Naruto with Sasuke all the time and here are my personal favorite men I would like to be with Harry that you can pick besides kisune

1) Asuma (he is my all time fav so PLEASE use him)

2) Kiba

3)Choji

4) Choza (Choji's dad)

5) Ibiki

6) Iruka

7) Raikage

8) Akumaru (if you do Kiba and don't mind beast or anthro)

9) Guy

Pick eight of these if you do harem because Kyuubi would be one and if you have suggestion for pairings let me know but I don't like most Naruto pairings

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.