Click Here!

Shiloe review replies

Sablesilverrain

Guest Anonymous

Anonymous here again. I read this message board after posting my reply and many here seem to want Harry to end up bi. If you are going to reconcile Harry and the Shiloe it would be nice to see compromises made, and I personally hope for Harry stay straight. Since the Shiloe doesn't want its anchors to be known, from what I gathered from the book Harry read, it would allow them to be hidden much more easily. If you are going for pure smut, then I don't really care, but it would make the story much more interesting, having Harry deal with having sexual encounters with men. Harry having to deal with making relationships with members of the opposite sex, with all the awkwardness that comes with it, would add another dimension since sex only between men, or the lone female in the bond, would get boring and blur the distinction between Harry and the Shiloe as two separate entities. That's just my two cents although I would like to discuss the ramifications of hosting a Shiloe with you in greater detail. I believe I left my e-mail in the review if you wish to contact me.

Guest bloodshound

You're right. Anon brought up some very good points. I'd brought up some previously though not quite in such blatant wording. I'd avoided that cause i'd hoped that after 'his' initial appearance, the balance would shift back in favour of Har a bit more. I was waiting to see if Shi would start taking care of Har and to seeing to more than his physical health in future. I'm being patient cause it's still Shi's initial full manifestation so he and Har haven't had to really share space yet.

Shi's going through the important task of setting up and bonding with his anchors but i do hope he's not going to restrict Har to much cause at the moment he kind of reminds me of a freshly 18 schooly going for a joy ride in a car he doesn't fully own yet. All play time with no real thought to consequences.

Darkserpentcat: Regarding the Parseltongue--Harry got that through the curse scar. He IS Salazar's heir, yes, but he will need to LEARN Parseltongue in order to retain the ability once he defeats Voldemort, since the gift has died out of the line Harry is descended from. After all, James and/or Lily weren't able to speak Parseltongue, so why should Harry have the ability inherently? Luckily, Salazar will be teaching him how to read and write in Parsetongue, which will also (sort of) teach him the spoken so that the ability will, in fact, be permanently HIS by that time.

Actually no

you see I actually have read fics where if the parseltongue comes from

Lily: then it is because she introduced more magical blood back into her line renew the blood gifts

James: It is because Lily was a new blood and magic awakening due to it which makes sense if you look at Tonks and her metamorphmagus abilities. Think about it Tonks is a half blood yet she is the first known Black with metamorphmagus abilities so it very well could be because of this especially if muggle borns are descended from squibs and all wizards have creature and human blood in them

The best way I can describe this is if you read this fic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6163339/1/Harry_Potter_and_the_Descent_into_Darkness

_bloodshound_*: Yes, Shi is a being kind of careless, but then again, he's making sure he has his support system in place so that he can be strong enough to work behind the scenes while Harry is out, bolstering his occlumency and helping him in times of crisis. He's just really bad at dealing with others. Things will get better, and he is going to be better toward Harry than he was at first, since his emotions will be more grounded.

unneeded: Yeah, Mione and Ron are going to insist on being part of Shiloe's Pack, and he will have to give in sometime. As for the shopping, he knows better than to use much, and the goblins recognize that he is part of Harry, so the money technically is still his.

ChaosLady: Heehee. I rectified that, don't worry. And they will have explosions from time to time, but for Shiloe's sake, they're going to TRY to get along. Sometimes.

I am working on getting some stories ready for my website, where I will have my original stories up for those that can pay a small fee and want a hand in heping me mold them into manuscripts and/or ebooks, so fanfic may lag for a short time. I apologize, but I want to get a head start on this website, since the money to get a domain name is coming to me for Yule from my mom!

So, this is both good and bad news. I will finish Shiloe and TMC, but as for timing, well, we'll have to see. I don't plan to take too long, jut letting everyone know.

And as an aside I may be stepping away from fanfic. We'll have to see how this works out first.

Edited by Sablesilverrain

unneeded: Harry will be getting training as well, though in different things. Yes, Shiloe was acting like a bit of a prick, but then again, he's extrememly empathic, and has never had to deal with people before. This is all very new to him. He's still getting used to it all.

Darkserpentcat: ....Yes, it does. But... We'll see.

HeartStar: Soon. Patience for a few chapters yet.

kittyadult2008: Are you still reading?

kittyadult2008: Duly noted, and thank you!

unneeded: There is indeed a reason, and it will come up now.

SilverLion: Free writing is something I usually don't turn to. I may try it, who knows? The interludes idea is a good one...

hotflower901: LOL, me too! And the intergration thing is SORT OF what's going on. Except that the integration will never be complete for them. But, yes, they are coming to know each other a bit more, and that's making Shiloe better able to see why Harry has the friends he does.

Anon: LOL. He won't find out like that, don't worry. And you forgot Krum, Charlie, Bill, Remus and Lucius, who haven't shown up yet. They're still on the way.

ring of fire: I'm sure I will borrow sections from the book once in a while, but most of this will differ. The last two stories will probably be totally different from the books, if this goes that far.

unneeded: He's got others watching him, now. They won't let it go that far again.

kittyadult2008: Well, I plan to have Shiloe dormant when Harry gets called. That way, they both know and Shiloe doesn't have to explain THAT one, LOL. But yes, it will probably cause a few LOL's, the way I plan it.

kat: LOL, glad you like it. I do plan to keep with this as long as it is still getting feedback to show I have readers. I'm enjoying it just as much, after all! It's fun to play with this idea. And I have some long-term plans for this. And Sev kind of got his hand forced, but wait a bit, things aren't as easy as they seem. As for the other review, I wanted that part of the story in here, LOL. I just didn't expect the class to be that long. That should be the only scene that spans more than a chapter of borrowed content, though. But yes, I had to reference the book, I hope I did it right. If not, I have the fic saved, so if all else fails, *sigh*.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Kantirocks

I just read the story all the way through, and I like it. My only input to make it interesting from my point of view, would be to have Harry have his own Anchors. That would give him another since of being 'unique' even among a very small group of people as it is. That group can also be women, which will balance the scales for Harry and Shi, so Harry doesn't have as much trouble just being in the room with nine guys that want to fuck him even though he considers himself straight.

Guest Sablesilverrain

Sera21: If a Shiloe is created, their first act once they manifest is to kill the adults that caused them to form in the first place. This is usually enough of a deterrent for parents. He was referring to "Dudley, [Dudley's] clothes, and [Dudley's] rotten-to-the-core parents." Sorry if that was a bit unclear. As for the Shi/Har sex, I may, but I'm pretty sure Harry is going to be straight.

unneeded: Shiloe are able to do most things instictively, but he can't help but want to lean too heavily on his anchors. Unfortunately, even a Shiloe does not get to rely on other for EVERYTHING, and he needs to learn to keep his shields on his own.

ChaosLady: LOL, I know. As a consolation, there was FUN sex in the beginning of this last chapter I wrote for you all! Is that OK?

drucie99: I'm leaning toward having Harry be straight, and I've already got a possible partner picked out for him.

Joanna: Ummm... Bill, Charlie, Remus and Viktor are still not accounted for. They're anchors, too. Heh. *sweatdrop*

SilverLion: Shiloe's month is hardly over. It's going to be a long first month, LOL. But I am getting close to wrapping it up.

• 4 weeks later...

Kantirocks: I understand where you're coming from, but I'm already pretty set on who Harry is going to be with. It's a girl, yes, but only one, so far. He may hae sex with others first, but I think I know who he's going to end up with (date, marry, etc.) in the end. Sorry I didn't notice the review earlier. XP That's totally my bad.

unneeded: Yes, and this why Shiloe is going to flip his lid completely IF Sev decided to keep playing the double agent. I'm not even sure, I may change that. I haven't fully decided what Sev is going to do, but seeing as how it's still Shiloe's month out, it's still early enough that I have time to decide. And really, Shiloe is protective enough of their anchors and their anchors' identity that it usually never causes problems for them.

heartstar: Thank you, and here's more!

hotflower901: Well, stick with the fic, and who knows? It may grow on you. But Sev is stepping out of the picture for a while, anyway. What he did was something that's hard for him to handle. Shiloe wants the power games, he needs to be able to give up control with some of his anchors the same way he needs to dominate some of them, himself. As I stated in SFBB, Shiloe are neither sub nor Dom, and they switch between the two roles depending on what their partner wants or needs, but (and this wasn't in the textbook Harry had) they also need both to be truly content. Also, I'm going to ask (and feel free to decline, if you want) if you'd be willing to elaborate more on why you don't like the idea of Sev being his Master. Because Lucius will also have an interest in those kind of games when he comes in, though rather than Master/slave, it will be a Sir/pet arrangement, and much more indulgent to Shiloe's whims. I'd hate to lose a reader because of the BDSM aspect of a fic, so I'd like to know if there is a way I can make it any more palatable for you.

Demitria_Miriam: LOL. No, the first one didn't go through. Which is why I sometimes copy reviews that are long or were hard to word, so if that happens to me (again) I can just paste it and try again. I've had that happen too many times. But thank you for reading, and if you continue to read, I will be thrilled, but I don't expect it. Just reading what I had so far was enough to make me all giddy.

ChaosLady: Hope the info at the beginning of the chapter helps. LOL. I had no idea that you could refresh the

captcha until I saw the button and clicked it, thinking, 'what does this do?' For once, it was a GOOD idea to try

it out with no clue what it did. LOL.

heartstar: I plan to take it as far as it will let me. Though there's no telling where it will end up, LOL.

hotflower901: Wow, Sev is old. LOL. That is kind of pervy. Poor Shiloe. Heehee.

unneeded: Shiloe can have a childhood of their own, depending on their age when they manifest and the age the

Shiloe feels they are required to be. But Harry needed a guardian rather than a friend, since he already had Ron

and Mione. Shiloe is developing his bonds still. It will hopefully feel less like casual sex in time. They are

all still getting to know each other, after all.

'smut is good, smut is fine, but where the hell's my story line'...

I like ^that^, very punny. ^_^ The plot train is coming back now that most of the anchors have had their firsts

with Shi, since the last one is set to appear, then no more new anchors for awhile. There IS a plot, it just

needed to wait until the relationships were somewhat sorted out. I'll be getting back to it, now. First, Animagus

training.

ALSO, I am taking votes now on what Shiloe should learn after the Animagus transformation has been achieved.

The options are:

1. Harnessing and controlling Shiloe powers, taught by Helga's Shiloe

2. Fencing, taught by Salazar Slytherin

and 3. Duelling, taught by Godric Gryffindor

Leave your vote in a review and I will tally them up when Animagus training is complete and announce the winner

then.

Edited by Sablesilverrain

Guest TinkerBabe7

I think you should put them in the way you numbered them so 1. Harnessing and controlling Shiloe powers, taught by Helga's Shiloe, 2. Fencing, taught by Salazar Slytherin, than 3. Duelling, taught by Godric Gryffindor

Seems like a good way to go about it.

hotflower901: Indeed. LOL.

unneeded: LOL, I happen to have a bit of animosity towards the captcha. I've had to refresh the same one FOUR times to get something legible, and that's happened more than once! 0.o

...It hates me. T.T

One more vote for Helga's class, duly noted. ^_^

SilverLion: He's going to get SOMETHING, all right!

ChaosLady: I'm glad you like! He was working on the Animagus Revealing potion, which will display his top (three?) Animagus forms. I still need to decide the other two...

kittyfiction2008: Near the end of the review it became apparent that either your fingers were overly excited about the chapter, or you were already drinking, LOL. So many typos, it made me laugh so hard. Thank you for giving me a good giggle. I needed it.

FOUR VOTES FOR HELGA'S CLASS SO FAR!!!!!

ALL OTHERS ARE AT ZERO VOTES!

THERE IS STILL TIME TO VOTE!!! (But hurry.)

SilverLion: Yes, those three are in (no twins, sry), along with Krum. So I think you'll be pleased.

hotflower901: Ah, but if and when Lucius' cover is blown and he's known to be Dumbldore's spy, he can give the names of any Death Eaters he wants to. And who says I wouldn't do that just for shits and giggles?

dominique1: Yeah, I think everyone has a bit of bitterness toward Dumbledore for his just 'forgetting' to check on Harry all those years. Ahh, and Flint did not make the cut, sorry. He didn't even really make it into the running at all. ^^' Don't worry, Harry will be with a girl, but NOT GINNY. (Can not stand the bint.)

kittyfiction2008: Bella the Bitch?! Even I wouldn't make Shiloe suffer THAT fate. No, all the anchors come with a cock, but Harry is going to be with a girl. Who, I hear you all asking? NOT TELLING!!! *runs away with hands over mouth* LOL.

ChaosLady: Mm, yes, I see sinful times awaiting our favorite Shiloe. Aren't you guys lucky to get a front-row seat to the lovely Shiloe/Lucius action? Too bad it's not here quite yet... (It will be worth the wait, though.)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

kitty: I would assume they'd just have to do what Lo did: Learn through trial and error. It sucks, but sometimes there's just no other option.

unneeded: Helga, sadly, was first to die, since a Shiloe will die a few years before their first mate passes on, but it was a natural death, so no feeling sad, ok? And since she is merely a magical imprint left on the castle, she does not need her anchors/mates around to be sane. Er, MOSTLY sane. And Lucius is too pretty. I had to have someone have the same reaction to him that I have. LOL.

hotflower901: Harry is just kind of comatose for the time being. When Shiloe's active period ends, he's just going to wake up feeling like it was the first day of term. (Trust me, this is an extremely frightening experience in real life, but I am going to seriously downplay it for this fic. Since Harry will be expecting it, he will be aware of the time lapse.)

ChaosLady: Heehee, I loved writing that! Lo is a fun character, I'm really enjoying her. And even big, bad Slytherins need a cuddle every now and then! ^_^

kittyfiction2008: No, what's bad is that I'm looking FORWARD to pushing the limit on my squicks! There is something seriously wrong with me, LOL. -.-

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.