Click Here!

Unusual Challenge

Guest G. C. Bearclaw

Guest G. C. Bearclaw

I have a curveball of a chalenge here for veteran writers and newcomers alike. It is as follows:

Ash/Misty Romance/Drama (typical, eh?)

Takes place AFTER Ash becomes Pokemon Master

Ash gets Misty pregnant and has to find a real job (i.e. automechanic, welder, machinist)

Come up with a neat, original company name for said workplace

Focus on drama created by these sudden changes

Try to depict the situation as accurately as possible

Somehow tie Ash's father into their lives, preferably with a cool backstory=)

COMPLETE THE STORY!!!

I've always wanted to see a true-to-life Pokemon story. Good luck!

First of all, I want to thank you for your recent review of my story. It was much enjoyed and much appreciated.

Yes, i do remember you, though I can no longer find your review anywhere. >_< I seem to recall you had a Love Hina/Hellbringer crossover story? Though, it's been awhile so I may be mistaken on that. Especially as I saw no such story when I recently checked your profile.

Your challenge is certainly different and interesting and I may be inclined to accept it. But, fair warning. If I did do such it wouldn't be done any earlier then August of this year. I fear I have a load of other projects that I need to finish that have been going on for too long as it is.

• 1 month later...

Hi, years ago I had a series of fics about Ash getting Misty pregnant. I never finished them, because I lost the manuscripts (I wrote them all on looseleaf paper during highschool). I actually like your idea, and seeing as I'm stuck on my Harry Potter fic, I'll perhaps see what I can come up with. I've always been partial to Giovanni being Ash's father, just works for me. I also have not watched Pokemon in ages, cause after Misty left I couldn't stand all the character changes.

Hi, just letting you know that I posted it. http://anime.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600052428

Hope you like it, maybe you can let me know what else you'd like to see.

• 1 month later...

I can't thank you enough for your review. I was scared that you might not like what I did at all! The other request that I took up never even got reviewed by the person who issued it! So I was so happy that you liked it! Quite honestly you made my whole day yesterday, I was doing laundry, and it was freaking cold out, and then I looked at my iPhone while stuff was drying and check my mail, and bam! I was all smiles. I had honestly forgotten how truly gratifying it is for someone to review and like a story I've written.

It's also funny that you said you're a welder, because that's actually kinda the job I was thinking for Ash. I want him to be the dude that builds Pokéballs. In my imagination it would require some type of welding or metal smithing as well as electrical work. I want him it to be a low level position where he's sitting on an assembly line just attaching tops to regular ol'Pokéballs, not even specialty ones! The pay would be shit, and of course all types of I'm-a-teenage-parent-who's-not-ready-for-this crap ensues.

Also on a personal level, I'm a young mom who's baby's daddy left. So I find it interesting to explore what would happen if Ash and Misty stay together and what problems they would have, of course the number one being money troubles. Adding Tracey to the mix was something else I decided to do, first off, because I like Tracey, he's the nice guy who's smart, and get's taken advantage of and I've always imagined him as the bisexual guy, who is loved by women, but has a curious/limited experience with them and had mostly taken company with men, who probably to a certain extent use him for sex because he's the nice guy. So Tracey has some demons.

Anyway, thanks again and let me know what you think of my ideas and if you can perhaps describe what type of tool would be used to make a round metal electrical device with a shrink ray that would only require a few day's training or learn as you go, and if you can't keep up, you're fired.

Wow, what a job description! I can definitely use the information you gave me, thank you so much. Also, I have the perfect scene figured out to use the song in. I had never heard it before, but it was so sweet, and the scene automatically popped into my head. Thanks again, the next chapter will be out tomorrow. Hope you enjoy it!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.