Click Here!

Account Deletion

Guest gber1

Hello. I had an author account on the main website by the name of gber1234, and it seems as though said account has been deleted, as I have re-registered with the same name, and I was not receiving an email for password recovery. All the stories have been removed as well, and I would like to know why this has happened. I did not receive any notice that it was deleted, or why, or any type of warning. It seemed as though I had a couple of popular stories, and I enjoyed posting my content here. I am deeply concerned.

If I violated any rules, or the ToS, it was not known to me or intentional. I would like to know why it was deleted, and if it would be okay for me to continue posting my content on your site. Thank you.

That would be because you are not yet 18 years old. The site is clearly labeled as being restricted to users in age 18 or above. We'll be happy to have you here, once you've reached the proper age.

On that note, I'd also like to remind you that you CANNOT charge for fanfiction. Not here, not anywhere. That is the quickest way to get any given site in to a whole lot of trouble.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.