Click Here!

Draco/Harry Mpreg Search

Guest TR

I am looking for a story.

The main pairing is Draco/Harry.

It starts off with Lucius and James making a bet.

James has a gambling problem and lost all of his money so he bet his son's hand in marriage, but not Harry's, they have another son.

No one knows that Harry exists.

The Potters kept him locked up and the house elves took care of him.

Of course James lost the bet.

So the Potters grabbed Harry and gave him a pollyjice to turn him into his brother. They then dress him up for the wedding, this is the first time that Harry sees his reflection, so he doesn't realize that it isn't his own face looking back at him.

OK, I think that's almost all of the information I have on the story. If any one knows of it please drop a line.

Much Thanks,

TR

Draco doesn't want to marry Potter, but his father made the bet and a Malfoy never backs down from a bet.

Only men that are virgins/will only be with one man can get pregnant.

The other Potter boy is a far cry from a virgin.

So the Potters drop off the polyjuiced Harry and run away, knowing that by the time the polyjuice wears off that they will already be married.

They are married.

It is later when the polyjuice wears off.

Harry is in such bad shape from years of neglect that they call a healer, Zabini.

Zabini dicovers that Harry is a bearer so the Malfoys decided not try to enforce the deal, but of course they do get revenge for Hary later.

Zabini wants Harry for his own son.

The Potters try to get Harry back when they find out he is a bearer.

They claim that Harry had stolen their other son's identity so they didn't know he was gone until it was too late.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.