Click Here!

any ss/dm/hp

Fallen13Angel7

I know of one that's HP/SS/DM/RL... it's one of my faves! In it Severus, Remus and Draco all claim Harry as their mate. They figure out how to claim him together with out killing themselves or Harry. And even though the three of them are mated to Harry, that doesn't mean they ignore each other :D, Harry and Draco both get turned on when Sev and Remus kiss! I think it's called "Overdosed On Love"!?! I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but it shouldn't take me long to track down the link!

Their Phoenix is a great one!

Snape/Harry/Draco. DH AU. Harry saves Snape and Draco in the Shrieking Shack- and bonds them to him, accidentally. Death may have been better. Anal, Angst, AU/AR, M/M, MC, SoloM, Voy, WD, COMPLETE

Kinder, Kindler, Kindlier

SSHPDM slash. The third law of motion does not apply to relationships. Anal, M/M, Oral, COMPLETE

Love, Free as Air

SSHPDM slash. Harry, trapped in his Animagus form, stumbles into Draco and Snape, trapped in a decaying relationship. All three of them will have to become more human. Anal, Angst, HJ, M/M, Oral, COMPLETE

Ashborn (the only one not done)

SSHPDM, AU. Harry becomes hostage to the Ashborn, risen from the ashes of Voldemort's defeat and led by Snape. In exchange for an Unbreakable Vow not to go to war, Harry is caught up in the new life the Ashborn are creating. Anal, Angst, HJ, MC, M/F, M/M, WIP

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.