Click Here!

Stories Deleted...?!?!

Guest Rockrgrl4

Guest Rockrgrl4

I'm over 18 (turned 18 mid-August, actually), and just last night i uploaded about 5 of my stories. Then i just logged in to check on them and they're all freaking gone...? I'm not underage, i'm not a spammer, and it was hard enough to figure out how to upload the stupid things in the first place on here! Lol this site is so confusing. So if you could get back to me (or you know, put them back?) that would be great.

Rockrgrl4:

We need to know the following:

Your archive pen name

The archive fandom you posted in: Anime, Originals, Harry Potty, Inuy, etc.

We can't do a thing unless you give us that guidance.

Thank you,

PW

PS: If you published in the wrong Archive for your fandom, i.e. publishing an Original story in the Manga domain, it would have been summarily zapped, or as most commonly happens, publishing anything but Anime to the Anime archive. I understand your frustration with learning the system. Let us know which Archive and the moderators will check into the problem.

Edited by pittwitch

Guest Rockrgrl4

i don't know what an archive pen name is. Can you elaborate a little more on that? ^^'

The fandom i posted it in was Misc. Anime subcategory was Het. I couldn't figure out how to get it in the main category (Naruto). That might have been why, but i seriously didn't see an option for when i was uploading it to put it in Naruto.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.