Click Here!

Search SS/HP HP/GW

Guest kimono

Guest kimono

Hello all!

I'm searching a fic for quite some time.

I remember that the war is finished and that Snape is alive and live in Hogsmead alone, he became good friend with Harry and there is already some attraction between them.

Harry is dating Ginny and there are getting married. Snape is also a good friend of Ginny and she considered him like a father or at least a mentor.

A few days before the wedding, Snape confessed his feeling to Harry how reciprocate but love Ginny too. After Harry's and Ginny's wedding they propose that Snape move with them and he accept.

After that I remember that Harry and Snape have an affair and that Ginny is pregnant with Harry's child that they called James.

I don't remembrer what's Ginny job but she is often away (I think she's Quidditch player or reporter), leaving Harry and Snape often together.

The last think I remember is that Ginny discovered Harry's and Snape's affair, that while walking in The Diagon Alley, Snape and Harry are attacked and Snape dies. And a few days later, Harry discovered he's pregnant. Oh and I also remember that Snape commisoned a portrait of him.

I think I read it on aff.net.

Sorry if it's confusing and not well written, I'm French and not that good in english writting. ^^

Thanks for helping me!

Flore

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.