Click Here!

Looking for an AU incest story where Harry's sister is in-love with him while he's dating Tracey Davis

Guest sportsbuff

Guest sportsbuff

Greetings,

The story I'm looking for -- and I'm not completely sure it's on AFF.net -- is an alternate universe where the Potter's are alive and Harry has a twin. It's seventh year, I believe, and Harry is dating Tracey Davis. Meanwhile his twin sister is in-love with him and she finally works up the courage to tell him. He's caught off-guard and doesn't react well to her confession. She flees. Later on, after Harry recovers, he immediately seeks out his sister to talk to her only to come across her dead body near a tree that had some significance to the Potter twins. Harry, never one to let someone he cares about be taken from him, takes her body to a muggle residence he owned and sought a way to bring his sister back to life. Eventually he comes across a method and is taken to some spiritual world where he's forced to overcome various obstacles. I'm pretty sure it was only a couple chapters long and hadn't been updated in a while, but I couldn't find it when I looked and would appreciate any help I can get.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.