Click Here!

Etsel - Review Responses

Lepidottero

Etsel:

http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600104327

Summary

I set off alone just a few weeks after my eighteenth birthday without telling a soul where or why I was leaving. I was ready for the worst, to set myself up against the largest of threats and overcome them. But the last thing I expected was drama among the companions I'd picked up along the way. And I'm wondering how I ended up in the middle of a cat fight between a genie and a sky pirate, neither of which fitting their common stereotypes. The best I can do is ignore their petty arguements and focus on the task at hand, and above all else, avoid falling in love.

All right, so this is the first time I've done this but I hope I'm doing it right. I really appreciate the work and time some of my reviewers put into what they say, and of course I appreciate the time they take to read, so I thought this would be the best way to display that ^-^. Not to mention I just love reading replies from the author to my reviews so you know, golden rule and all that.

Anyway, I only have two reviewers right now, but hopefully that number will increase and make this thread more worth while.

First two replies:

For GreenEliza:

Thanks a ton :D. I'll definitely try not to take months to update, even weeks is pushing it in my opinion, but it's always nice to have someone who'll keep reading no matter how long it takes. That's the mark of a good reader, though of course, to gain good readers like that, you have to have a good story. So I'll try my best, and I'm glad you like the characters ^-^! They're kind of a new brand for me, especially Etsel, I don't normally write the more quiet, down-to-business type like he is.

For Dazedandconfused:

Aha good to hear the Etsel/Zebediah interaction amused you-- that's what I was going for, after all :D. I'm especially happy that you like Zeb, as he's one of my favorite characters--- if not my most favorite. He's got a lot up his sleeve, but I'm not giving anything away ;D. Thanks for the review and I'll try to get updates up within a reasonable amount of time!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.