Click Here!

harry potter firefly crossover companion challenge

Guest fiaryblack

Guest fiaryblack

Harry's lived a very long life. Watching the world around him destroy and try to rebiuld itself for cencuries, he just can't take it anymore! All he wants is to relax and enjoy himself. So when he heard of companions he tought what the Hell why not! He could make money, relax, and have hot, steamy sex with whom ever he wanted. But he is Harry Potter and nothing ever goes smooth for him. After becoming a Companion and making quit a name for himself some years later he has run-in with Malcom Reynolds and crew and his saving-people things kicks in. Sence Inara left maybe a new Companion is just what they need. Yoai Mal/Harry Multi chapter lots lemon any kink and smut.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Merula Aeolus

I guess... I could give it a try. If you want to keep tabs on me check me out on fanfiction.net as Merula Aeolus or on adult-fanfiction.org as Merula Aeolus too!

Guest fiaryblack

This is so cool. I'm really excited that you're gonna do this. I will look for you on both sites to see when you post something. I won't bug you though I know writing takes time. Thank for trying me story plot out.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.