Click Here!

LadyWoman ManFellow

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

What would you do if you woke up one day the opposite gender?* What do you consider to be "proper" gender behavior.

Well, a member of DeviantART, Inonibird, was assigned a project on this very subject and executed it wonderfully. Please, take a look and perhaps answer the questions.

*I'd have sex, just to see what the difference was ^__^

Guest echtrae
*I'd have sex, just to see what the difference was ^__^

If I was faced with that circumstance, I certainly would as well. I've always figured all that screaming and such had to be a good thing. happy.gif

I'm reminded of Poppy Z. Brite's essay in the "Dick for a Day" compilation. Ahem, yes, I'd have lots of sex, but oddly...one thing that comes to mind that has nothing to do with sex is that I'd enjoy taking a walk at night and not feel like I need to look over my shoulder every two seconds. (It ain't even safe in the suburbs anymore!)

Hell, I'd prolly enjoy walking around and not suffer people paying attention to me just because I'm biologically female. I mean all that "sweetheart" and "hey baby" and "darling" shit makes me really uncomfortable. Sometimes I just want people to leave me the fuck alone....

I am so glad she did her homework, itemizing the different syndromes. You'd be surprized by how many bigots are out there...well, maybe not...but the uneducated..no, I won't even grace them with that moniker. Let's refer to them as willfully ignorant. They close their eyes to the variation in the world. It's not as black and white as they would like it, nes pas?

If I woke up a guy tomorrow, I guess I'd have to go look for a real job, but I had this dream once, about me on a river bank with a really hot chick. Mind you, it was kind of Victorian, the setting, but meh, I really enjoyed myself, and I think she did too.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.