Click Here!

AIM Shinanigans

taker

Trust me. This si what happen when insomnia and two guys bored will create. I was talking with my friend Akiragale over AIM. He was thinking about writing an original or fan fiction, cann't remember. Here it is. Check it out. Letting you know: if you know ANYTHING about me I HATE Mew Mew Power/Tokyo Mew Mew with a passion that transcends all notions of good and evil.

RealGateGuardian (5:48:13 AM): aye *runs and drops kicks and old woman in the face in celebration*

akiragale582 (5:48:25 AM): Like for instance

akiragale582 (5:50:12 AM): A young man is walking along the street reading the new book he recently bought at his local bookstore. Continuing his slow stride down the street he feels a shoulder meet his, gasping his new book flies from his hands into a mud puddle near the stormdrain, "The hell?" he questions looking up.

akiragale582 (5:50:29 AM): And then you get something like this just for slapstick funny

RealGateGuardian (5:51:26 AM): I'm suddenly in the mood to watch Mew Mew Power adn Teknoman. Fucked up I'm feeling.

akiragale582 (5:52:34 AM): "AHHHHH MY EYES!" The young man screams rubbing his eyes instensly. A young blonde woman stands there blowing as hard as she can on his eyes "I AM SO SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW THE CAN WAS FULL!" she begins flailing her arms in worry. "YOU FUCKING MACED ME!" he shouts once again only to be met with the comeback "I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS FULL! IT WAS MEANT TO BE A JOKE!"

RealGateGuardian (5:53:45 AM): heh

RealGateGuardian (5:54:08 AM): Over this interview is *Yoda disappears*

akiragale582 (5:54:16 AM): haha

RealGateGuardian (5:55:05 AM): "This... this horror is a tragedy. I can assure, the Jedi Council had no knowledge of this atrocity, now that we do. It will be taken care of promptly." Mace Windo points out a pressman in the audience

RealGateGuardian (5:55:23 AM): "MASTER WINDU! Do you believe the Jedi's who commited these autrocities deserve to die?" The man asks

RealGateGuardian (5:55:47 AM): "YES THEY DESERVE TO DIE! AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL!" Mace jumps up answering most angrily

RealGateGuardian (5:56:01 AM): Err sorry, Dave Chappelle moment. Watched that episde 29 times in a row

akiragale582 (5:57:28 AM): Kit Fisto runs up force pushes Windu in the nearest wall giving the shit eating grin he laughs then runs off. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT? I HOPE THAT FUCKER DIES! I HOPE HE DIES AND BURNS IN HELL!" Windu screams lighting a newport.

RealGateGuardian (5:58:28 AM): A man with brown hair appears. "Um sir, you star cruiser was wreched..." He pinots out Kit Fisto and Windu's cruisers are burning

RealGateGuardian (5:58:59 AM): Gawd my speeling s0xkz

akiragale582 (6:00:07 AM): Yoda is seen by oncoming reporters with a bomd detonator as well as a shit eating grin on his face. "Me, you will not fuck with anymore Windu master.

RealGateGuardian (6:01:48 AM): Mace Windu begins gong on a homicdal rampage, killing Yoda, Kit Fisto, Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, Julious Cæsar, porky pig, Janis Joplin, Adolt Hilter, Jesus, Ghandi, The Easter Bunny. My uncle Dave, your uncle dave. EVERY BODIES UNCLE DAVE!

RealGateGuardian (6:02:17 AM): Ashton Kutcher hids heind a rock, pissing his patns with Demi Moore. "That was not supposed to happen! He was just getting PUNK'D!"

akiragale582 (6:04:28 AM): Bruce Willis steps out from the shadows a cigarette in his lips. "Yippy ki ay motherfuckers" he smirks pressing the button on a small control panel on his hand. A large explosion comes from under Ashton and Demi, sending them both sky high.

RealGateGuardian (6:05:00 AM): Nelson spots the explosion, raises his arm and laughs "HA HA!"

akiragale582 (6:06:45 AM): A gunshot is heard as Nelson brains explode from his head as Bruce Willis blows the smoke from a gun. "Fuck, and you."

RealGateGuardian (6:07:24 AM): MEANWHILE IN THE LOW BUDGETED SPACE AREA THING a crappily drawn 3rd grade Enterprise is show.

RealGateGuardian (6:07:43 AM): "SIR this is horrible. The floors need waxing!" A 1LT comes running up to his Captain.

RealGateGuardian (6:08:00 AM): "DIVERT ALL POWERS TO DESTROYING THE FLOORS AND ALL THE LIFE ON BOARD!" The Captain orders

RealGateGuardian (6:08:32 AM): George Taki appears "Negative captain. Enemy approaching."

RealGateGuardian (6:08:45 AM): "Really? Ahh damnit. Put it on screen." The Captain is pissed

RealGateGuardian (6:09:07 AM): "Main Screen Turn On." THE captian rips the Skull of the man from Zero WIng out of his head.

RealGateGuardian (6:09:19 AM): "Anyone else feel like referencing old crap?" The captain looks around

RealGateGuardian (6:09:38 AM): "I DO." Christopher Titus boldly states. The Captain drop kicks Titus' chest.

RealGateGuardian (6:09:45 AM): "JUST PUT IT ON THE SCREEN!" The captain orders

RealGateGuardian (6:10:10 AM): Mace windu flies at the ship "YOU MUTHA FUCKAS ARE DIEING BITCHES!" Him and his light saber fly quicly to them

akiragale582 (6:10:20 AM): Captain Thongman walks out wearing nothing but a bright purple thong. "Did someone make an appointment for a massage, with happy ending today?" he question.

RealGateGuardian (6:10:39 AM): "HE'LL DESTROY US ALL! rasie the shields and shoot him down." The captian orders

RealGateGuardian (6:11:07 AM): George Taki nods smiling and looking most interest at Cpt. Thongman. "No, also he's breached the shields and all the weapons are offline. Yes, Captain Thongman, I did."

RealGateGuardian (6:11:19 AM): "I fucking hate this show." The captain says as mace Windu destroys the ship.

akiragale582 (6:11:50 AM): Small stick man walks out. "Wtf mate?"

RealGateGuardian (6:11:56 AM): A board the high budget of space, Gene Starwind notices the attack. "The hell do you think that was Jim?" He looks over into the slight explosion.

RealGateGuardian (6:12:37 AM): "I don't know Gene, we better check it out." James Hawking blows off the question with a answer Gene will take.

RealGateGuardian (6:13:24 AM): "Whatever I'm going to bang the hell out of Melfina." Gene leaves his seat.

RealGateGuardian (6:13:42 AM): "YOU BIG JERK! Why don't you do some work!" Jim jumps out point angrily at Gene.

RealGateGuardian (6:14:15 AM): "I tell you what, since you'll be alone in here with Aisha and Suzuka, when I return tell me what happens." Gene leaves the room. James follows.

RealGateGuardian (6:14:41 AM): "The hell is wrong with you! They're my friends and I'm STILL A KID!" James head butts Gene stomache.

RealGateGuardian (6:15:02 AM): "Oww... Then become a man and tell me how it feels. Or watch me and Melfina." Gene smiles sarcastically holding his stomach.

RealGateGuardian (6:15:25 AM): "You know that doesn't interest me! I don't like Melfina. I like you though." Jim kisses Gene. Gene returns his kiss.

RealGateGuardian (6:15:42 AM): "It'll be fun." James helps up Gene.

RealGateGuardian (6:15:56 AM): "What ever. You're just afraid of me and your friend of course."

akiragale582 (6:15:58 AM): Yerr fucked up

RealGateGuardian (6:16:01 AM): Jim nudges his leg

akiragale582 (6:16:05 AM): I'm not even reading half this

akiragale582 (6:16:07 AM): haha

RealGateGuardian (6:16:27 AM): "No I'm very sexually insecure. Every time I have sex, it with the lights off." Gene walks away very disappointingly/

RealGateGuardian (6:16:35 AM): It's fucked up but damnit I'm laughing here.

RealGateGuardian (6:16:59 AM): I'm going to hell for everything I said. YOU'RE COMING WITH ME! And we know Hell's a dry town :-(

RealGateGuardian (6:17:14 AM): Wait you don't believe in Hell, you'll just cease exsisting. DAMNIT!

RealGateGuardian (6:18:10 AM): read a part or two. You'll see how fucked up I am. It's funny

RealGateGuardian (6:18:43 AM): Come on! Horny Adult Male living with a little kid that's NOT his brother? How much more of a Gay Pedophiliac can Gene Starwind be?

akiragale582 (6:19:29 AM): Wow

akiragale582 (6:19:35 AM): You are one fucked puppy.

RealGateGuardian (6:19:48 AM): :-D Which part is the most fucked up part?

RealGateGuardian (6:20:15 AM): I haven't slept in FOUR DAYS! :-D

akiragale582 (6:20:18 AM): Most everything?

RealGateGuardian (6:20:28 AM): Okay that's an acceptable answer

RealGateGuardian (6:21:48 AM): Everything from Windu's attack on the shitty ship to my theory on Gene being a Gay Pedophiac or from Gene telling Jim to nail a half cat-half woman and a psychotic woman with him intimately kissing Gne and Gene returning the kiss to my theory?

akiragale582 (6:22:16 AM): haha

RealGateGuardian (6:23:40 AM): I notice alot of things. Ringo from Teknoman (or Tekkaman Blade if you're 1337) is a leacherous guy who even in the first episode in a show meant for kids is talking about flying away with Star (Ringo? Star? CELEBRITY REFERENCE!) and make their own Garden of Eden which'll include A LOT of incest in order to repopulate humans.

RealGateGuardian (6:25:05 AM): Snuffy the elephant on Seasome Street is a blow addict, Bert and Earnie are a FLAMINGLY gay couple that has yet to come out the closet, the Count's a vampire, odds are he KILLS people for sustance, don't get me started on the Cookie Monster or Grocho in the Garbage Can

RealGateGuardian (6:25:40 AM): taker/phil notices A LOT of things

akiragale582 (6:26:04 AM): hahaha

RealGateGuardian (6:26:28 AM): See told ya

Good news: This was a little over a week ago. Bad news: I haven't slept in two days. quick question: Do any of you know if I'm Akira or RGG? :-p

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.