Click Here!

Misty rape

Guest DoctorWhoFan420

Guest DoctorWhoFan420

Description: I would like to request a fic that takes place during episode 3 "Ash Catches a Pokemon" in which Ash had just caught his Caterpie and Misty was being a bitch to it remember? I would love to see Ash then rape and murder her brutally (kinda sick I know but thats just the kinda stuff im into)

Contains: Groping of breasts, Misty being choked (both by his hands and his cock), breaking of fingers, Ash biting off one of nipples (and maybe her clit too), severe painful vaginal sex, her being face fucked and choking and gagging on his cock and also her being skull fucked to death! Also feel free to include any other horrid things you can think of! :D

Thanks to anyone who will write this fan fiction for me! :D

P.S. To whoever writes this story: PLEASE use alot of graphic detail when you write this! It will be GREATLY appreciated!

• 4 months later...

So, I've been looking at this post for a while now. And debating. Pondering, should I or shouldn't? Just to show you how very pretentious I am, I want to make it a poem. Yes, poetry and rape. Here is how I got my very sick idea. A number of weeks ago, or perhaps months, I don't remember, I happened to tune into PBS (I told you I was pretentious), and low and behold, there was Alan Rickman, his voice permeating the speakers. He was reading or acting I probably should say, the poem, The Song of Lunch. It was magnificent. And when I read this post, and decided, I needed to write this fic, as a poem in the style of the poem that Rickman was acting in. Complicated? Perhaps. I'll let you know when I'm done, might be later tonight, don't know. All I know is, I want it to be fantastic!

I did it. Here you go. I'm slightly ashamed, but proud nonetheless.

http://anime.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600052598

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.