Click Here!

Living on the Edge (Mirror's Edge, kinda AU)

Tigro Spottystripes

(in this, things aren't going as bad for the runners as they did in the game)

For thrillseeker Faith, jumping from rooftops was starting to get boring, but then she found a secret club, secret even between runners, and now she gets her fix every night (and day) by doing random strangers hiding in plain sight in precarious positions all over the city.

So basicly, looking for a stronger rush Faith gets involved in this club of anonymous runners that rendezvous on the rooftops (and on cranes, and on window ledges etc) for sex, doing it hanging dangerously, or in otherwise dangerous spots (like where there is the risk they be found, like on rooftops in plain sight of police choppers if any comes around) and somtimes even doing it while running (one runners holds on while the other does the actual running, while fucking each other); they're so good at plain parkour that they spice things up with sex and an increased threat of getting caught to make it interesting. Perhaps also add some sexy wrestling for flavor :P

Edited by Tigro Spottystripes

Wow, this does sound kinda interesting. I'm a big fan of Mirror's Edge (and Faith in particular), and I'm working on my own fanfic.

If you need a hand with anything (like a beta reader or what have you), keep me in mind, if not, well, I'll definitely be looking forward to seeing this!

EDIT: Ah, sorry. I didn't notice this was a request. Tell you what, I like the premise a lot, so I'll work on something for you if I have the time.

Edited by AlexandraS90

Wow, that was fast, thanx! I can't wait for the next chapters, you rock! :)

edit: btw, one little thing, i found a typo, you wrote span instead of spun; it didn't distracted me from the story nor anything, but i thought you would like to know.

• 2 weeks later...

Btw, here's a scene (or perhaps it should be called a sequence?) that came to me earlier today that i think might fit into this storyline:

The appointment doesn't specify a name, just a location and time. It's deep inside the huge drainage system with the numbers on the clock seeming arbitrarily random. She arrives early, a bit suspicious of the location, going around the area a bit wondering if the person is already there watching her, but she finds nothing. A few seconds before the exact time she jumps back to the specified spot; the wind gradually picks up, then a thundering roar grows, a few water droplets carried by the wind, and then a wall of water rush past her. Turns out around that time every month the schedule of different pumping stations coincide and the streams from them combine into diluvian levels in that section of the system. She's carried by the water all that way into one of those humongous rooms, before she can reach the surface the surface reaches the ceiling. She thinks she's gonna die, but just in time the unnamed runner she was supposed to meet reaches her, she gets startled by his approach and they struggle a little bit before he manages to make her notice he got a small handheld oxygen bottle/breathing apparatus he is handing to her. The place only lit by a few glowsticks, some floating against the ceiling and some sunk to the bottom. But the oxygen bottle is quite small and agitated the way she is it runs out quickly; while she is concerned trying to make the device give her more air she looses track of the guy, he catches her from behind moving fast up, then turns and kicks on the ceiling jumping down dragging her to go reach another bottle conveniently hidden somwhere down the chamber. He let her have a few more breaths but then takes the bottle away from her pointing down to his erection (while she was breathing for the first time he managed to strip down); so basicly he indicates to her that if she wanna breath she must blow him; every now and then he extends the bottle for her to take a few more breaths before resuming, eventually she turns upside down and they 69, at first he eats her out, but eventually he fucks her with the bottle bottom while breathing on it. These bottles are all on the limit, so eventually the bottle runs out and they swim to somewhere else in the chamber where he hid another one. In the end perhaps the water starts to drain away slow enough to be safe, but their clothes are washed away before they can reach them and now they must go to their respective homes without their clothes, they part without ever exchanging any words.

Erm, lol, that came out a little big, heheh. Well, this is just a general idea, i know i can trust you to fill in the details and tweak the narrative and stuff to a more appropriate format and stuff; that is, if you like the idea.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.