Click Here!

Not supposed to

teeta

color of her eyes ... Because she suggested it would be interesting to be able to discuss the story with me, I decided to actually start this topic. If you feel you have something to say about it, if you want to ask me about anything, you're welcome to leave me a comment ^__^

• 3 months later...

two_thumbs.gif Hello teeta!

What a wonderful story you have here.First of all I must compliment you on your writing style,and then on your plot and characters.Uri is absolutely fantastic.Shawn is hot and Rane is..well...Rane.

Incest is usually not my cup of tea but I so wish for them be together.As I understood Shawn's birthday party is coming and I'm assuming here that he will make a MOVE?And then that prom that you hinted about?I can' wait even tough I know that it'll take you some time to get there.

And now the question that I have been dreading to ask:are you planning to finish your fic?Please don't leave us hanging.I have seen that you haven't updated for awhile so I am just wondering.

I am now going to reread some of your chapters,because there is so many things I want to ask.

oh,yeah my first question,when I started reading,was:is it really possible that someone can be so oblivious as Uri is? wink.gif

Hello darma, and first of all, thanks for such nice words *a big hug*

Hihihi, I see I infected another person with incest, if only for my story. Yes, as you guessed, Shawn's birthday party is getting closer and in fact it should be chapter 31 or 32 so not much waiting.

Secondly, please don't worry, of course I'm fully intending to finish the story; it wouldn't leave me in peace if I stopped writing it. However, the reason for not updating for the last ... hmmm ... three weeks is that a real life caught up with me. I had this huge renovation at home and it lasted for - yes - three weeks. Hopefully, it should be over by Monday or so ... so then I'll devote myself to writing more seriously. Hmmm, I already have 15 pages of chapter 30 but I think I'll need another 30 or so pages, it's just a huge chunk, and many things have to fit into it.

As to your other question, if it's possible for someone to be this oblivious ... hmmm ... Uri doesn't really expect Shawn to be in love with him, he doesn't even know that Shawn is gay, so when you don't expect something, you simply don't see it. That's how it works for me. But ... yes, there are people so oblivious as him, I think I'm one of them, too, and a few of my reviewers also said they're oblivious as well. Maybe not to such extend but ...

Ok, if you have any other question, feel free to ask ^__^

bounce.gif Oh,that's what I've wanted to hear!I'm feeling much better now,knowing that the new chapters are on the way.Obsessed much or what?

Hmmm,I've so many questions that I have no idea where to start.From the beggining I suppose,so how did Uriel get his name?Little angel,it suits him so perfectly.And those inner monologues of his,little rants and raves...fantastic.

Yes,he is oblivious,and yes I have to agree,that when you don't expect something you simply don't see it.But...from time to time he is aware of those looks that Shawn's throwing his way,and then he cuts himself in mid-thought,not even daring to go down that path.I'm aware that we are speaking about incest here,but I would ask myself 'why'?But then again we are talking about Mr.Oblivious here,right?

And yeah,his social life is nonexistent.Home-school and school-home,that's his only route.But he has Rane now,so maybe things are gonna change?Jealous Snawn in the future?Sounds yummi!

I think I've read in your AN(please correct me if I'm wrong) that it is hard for you to tell things from Shawn's perspective,but he must have faced the same problems that Uri is facing now,so he should recognize the signs.He does seem to have his own fears and insecureties when Uri is concerned,but why isn't he trying to help? unsure.gif

Oh my,this thing is long.I do have more of my musings but I don't want to suffocate you?

And thank you for taking time to explain,and answer my questions.

Hugs,Darma! smile.gif

Hello again, darma biggrin.gif

Hmmm, about Uri's name ... it's kind of long story. Long time ago (and I really mean long, like around 10 years ago) I came across this weird name Urian (notice that it's not Uriel) and for one of my very early short stories I used the shortened version Uri. But later I read a book that had this angel character in it, named Uriel, and it was simply perfect. So when I started this story I knew I wanted this particular name.

It was a bit different with Shawn and Rane. Shawn was just a random pick, and I hesitated between Shawn and Shane but Shane sounds too girly to me. And Rane ... hmm, pure creation, I wanted him to have a nickname 'Rain' but then found the name Coltrane and just shortened it.

Ok, so that's about names.

Now going to this cutting in mid-thought ... hmm, if you go back to initial chapters, you'll see that Uri always says 'It's my twited imagination'. He thinks that whatever he happens to notice it's because he subconsciously wants it to happen, and then the incest starts to play its role. He knows it's wrong so he cuts himself in mid-thought. Hmm, Uri's thought would be 'I see something weird but because it's me lusting here, it must be my imagination, so it's not really happening, or it means something different than I read into it'. A bit twisted ...

Now as to Shawn's fears ... you really don't know yet what he has gone through happy.gif maybe not really the same as Uri? Anyway, he tries to help him but Shawn will always be Shawn, a little pervy and ... well, he definitely won't go hugging Uri and tell him something sappy.

And always feel free to ask any question, don't worry, you're really not suffocating me.

Hope to 'talk' to you again and hugs!

happy.gif Hi there.

Here I am,again,for the 3rd time in a period of 24hours.I'm a pest! smile.gif

I just couldn't resist,you are such a tease.And I LIKE IT!!!

You did answer my questions,but then again you kind of didn't,and you also gave me so much to think about.

First of all,I am so glad that you get ridded of that Shane name. *shudders*As far as I'm concerned Shawn's name is part of his,for the lack of a better word,hunkiness.I mean,think of a hot,sexy guy on a motorbike,in a leather jacket,named Shane.It just doesn't work.Well,not for me,anyway.

Part of your story's allure is the fact that everything so perfectly fits together,including characters's names,their looks,the things they say and do.

I prefer Shawn to Rane,and now I'm worried.What happened to him?Did someone hurt him?Physicaly?Sexualy?I know that you won't answer that,and I don't expect you to.It's just me,musing think.gif ,for the sheer joy of it.

Yeah,he is pervy and he is perfect just like that.I don't think that anybody would want him any other way,even Uri agrees,he is just not aware that he does...yet.Uri needs someone to shake him up a bit.I can't wait for that birthday party!!!

Rane is pervy as well,isn't he?

I kind of new that something must have happened to him.Nobody is that optimistic,cool and cheery about everything,unless it is some sort of a mask.I know a lot of people who act like that,and each and every one of them is haunted by something from their past.It's a sort of a defense mechanism.

But then again we keep seeing him through Uri's eyes,and Uri's somethimes so blind.I also think that Kyle somehow violeted Rane as well,or he tried to.But maybe I'm wrong,you always manage to surprise me.Not many people can do that.This is also one of the reasons why I like your story so much.

hmmm,this thing is long again!

Hugs,Darma! biggrin.gif

Hello again! wink.gif

No problem about pesting me, well, I don't treat it as pesting anyway.

Yeah, Shane is not someone who would look cool in a leather jacket and on a motorbike. Shane would rather be a guy in cute glasses, looking like Shawn, but having a bit different attitude to life, I think. Definitely no motorbike!

Yes, you're right, I'm not about to tell you what happened to Shawn, this is for some other time, and slowly it's getting closer, too.

Hehe, so you're firm member of Shawn Team, I see biggrin.gif That's ok with me, though I - for the obvious reasons - find myself in both Teams. There was one time when I was a firm supporter of one Team ... but I won't tell you which one. Now I'm 50% Shawn's supporter and the remaining 50% - Rane's.

Pervs everywhere, yup happy.gif though I would say Shawn is a different kind of perv than Rane. Shawn doesn't say much, he's more the action man, hihihi, so if he ever attempted anything, it would be like throwing Uri on the ground and thoroughly ravishing him *ponders* while Rane - while having exactly the same objective, takes the friendship approach, step by step ... but just notice, his 'good bye' kisses are getting more frequent tongue.gif

Hmmm, both Rane and Shawn have their secrets and while Rane's secret is at least partly out (Caden and something with Kyle, yup, I did hint at it), Shawn's dirty little secret (no, not this one tongue.gif) is still to be excavated.

Hehehe, I'm glad I manage to surprise you. When I was starting this story, I was afraid of a few things, one of them being predictability. The other was ... somehow I always manage to spoil jokes when I tell them, so I was like: 'Don't try to be funny, it'll spoil the story.' And believe me, up to some point I was trying to be deadly serious but then ... people started to comment on how hilarious some things are. You won't believe how relieved I felt about it.

Hope to surprise you more in the future, many times, as much as tease!

Hugs and you're always welcome to ask further, nod!

ohmy.gifohmy.gifjawdrop.gif OMG!!!

Dirty little secret?Dirty little secret?

Is it a "dirty little secret" in a bad,bad,bad way? unsure.gif Or is it a "dirty little secret" in a Shawn-has-been-a-naughty-boy way?

Maybe I'm asking too much,but give me a hint.A HINT!I am so not going to be able to fall asleep now!

And I also wanted to ask you this:has Rane been planned from the begining,or did he just happen?You know,out of the blue way?

I mean he IS cool,but...hmmmm...Shawn is Shawn!No matter what,he sure as hell is making things more interesting.

As for your humour,there is nothing wrong with it.As a matter of fact it's great.I've laughed my ass of at some of those lines.I so like when Uri says to himself that he should "run for the proverbial hills",or when he plays smartass.He is so cute.

yes.gif.And when he starts to panic,hihihihi,adorable.

And yeah,one of them should definitely ravish Uri *nudges teeta and wispers Shawn,Shawn,Shawn* ,but all in it's time wink.gif .

Hehehehehehehe,you are such a tease. smile.gif And I am so gonna die!I can't wait for your update!

Hugs ,Darma!

Hihihi, hah, wouldn't you like to know ...

Bad, bad, bad dirty little secret, not pleasant in any way. I think that apart from teasing streak I also have the 'torture my characters mentally' streak. Developing it slowly.

Hmmm ... Rane sort of happened, really. It was just like that, I just wanted someone who would comment on Uri giving a cold shoulder to Allie ... and he happened to pop up. At the beginning I was like 'WTH?! Where does he come from? What's he doing here?' but then slowly I figured out why he appeared. Still a lot of work ahead of Rane!

Right now (just as I'm posting this) I'm working on the next chapter, part of which was RPed with my friend, and I'm literally LMAO at some of the things we put there. This will be a weird, weird chapter ... but funny, I hope.

Ok, getting back to work; finally I have some time to write and I'm intending to use it to the fullest. See you around sometime!

Hugs!

smile.gif Hello,teeta!

How are you today?Hope that renovation is going well.

Well,I'm aware of the fact that I've probably bugged the life out of you the last time(sorry about that),but I've remembered that I have a few more things that I wanted to ask you about,so here I am.

It concernes their parents,and the way they acted when Uri mentioned Shawn and his girlfriends,more accurately the lack of them.I used to think that they are aware that Shawn is gay,but I couldn't figured it out why are they(Shawn included)hiding it from Uri?I mean,he is the baby of the family,but he is 15,soon to be 16,he is intelliegent boy,and a good person.It's not like he would resent his own brother and best friend,just because he is gay.So why keeping him in the dark?Maybe they think that he is not ready yet?

But now that you have mentioned that Shawny-boy has that "dirty little secret" I've lost it all.Perhaps their weird acting(I forgot to mention their grandparents,they also know something)is conected with that secret,and not so much with Shawn being gay.But then again....grrrrrrrrrrr...you see I'm so hooked.

And here I've been sitting,studying for my exams,and thinking about your story.Am I obssesed or what?! biggrin.gif

I have more to ask but I don't want to overload you.So I'll leave those for some other time.

hug.gif,Darma

Hello Darma, and thanks, I'm fine, a wee bit tired but ok. The renovation is over, the chap's almost ready, I only need to think of what can happen on Tuesday, write it, proofread it and voila!

As I said, I don't mind you bugging me so don't have a guilty conscience.

Hehehe, I see that I have pushed you on a totally different track, with your thoughts and guesses considering Shawn's secret and the family reasons for keeping Uri in the dark. Well, don't worry, it will be explained, not in the incoming chapter but in the chapter after that.

Hope your studying for the exams is going well, too (will be keeping fingers crossed!)

Good luck, both with studying and the exam.

Oh, and feel free to ask!

hug.gif

smile.gif Hello,dear teeta!

I'm so glad that you've updated happydance.gif ,and it's a nice loooooong chapter!It took me 2 hours to read it,and that's because I've laughed so hard,that iI woke up the entire house,and they all came to my room to see if I've finally lost it. biggrin.gif

I like the whole bed-time-story-and-cuddling-in-the-bed concept(mainly because of

the cuddling part *joking* ).Uri is so dense,I can't believe that he didn't figured it out.

And the not-so-evil-but-a-bit-of-a-perv Wolf? Ahahahahahaha!!! rofl.gif Brilliant!!! worshippy.gif

The famous and from my part long avaited birthday party is finally mentioned.But somehow I feel that it won't be happening in the next chapter,because it's only Wednesday sad.gif (I'm hoping tough )

I must observe that Uri came a long way from the begining of the story.There is no way in hell that he'd agree to spend even one minute in bed with Shawn,not to mention cuddle.It's Rane's influence I guess. sad.gif

I have to say something,even tough I could be proved wrong in the future.It doesn't seem to me that Uri has some feelings toward Rane,I mean beside friendship and gratitude.When you have romantic feelings toward someone you don't just forget to call them or to think about them the entire day.And Rane was the last thing on Uri's mind just one day after they became official.

I so hope that I'm right! unsure.gif

Anyway,the summary is:you did a wonderful job once again,and as always I can't wait for your next update!Hope it'll be soon!

hug.gif,Darma!

Hello again, Darma!

You have no idea how your words cheered me up, really, so I'm indebted in you!

Anyway, yes, you noticed two very important things, Uri IS much more accepting now, just think of Silver Creek trip and his vomiting bout and him spazzing for a couple of days.

Secondly, you're right about Uri and Rane; I was talkling with my friend about it, and she said just the same thing as you did, that it doesn't seem Uri's in love with Rane. So let's see later how it'll work out ^__^

The party, unfortunately, is not going to be in the next chap, but the one after that; the next chap still has some important thing to deal with. I'm slowly clearing off the smaller secrets, leaving only the really big ones, hihihi.

Once again, thank you for this comment; I was really down after posting this chap, and you really cheered me up.

Big hugs!

teeta

Hi, teeta,

Just wanted to congratulate you on 1005 reviews!!!

party.gifdrool.gifballoon.giftwo_thumbs.gifworshippy.gifhug.gif

Good job! I am still reading the chapter, the thing is so long, LOL. It's all good though.

P.S.:Did I just see Kolgrim joining forums?

Hi, teeta,

Check out Writers' Corner when you have time smile.gif

I hope it wasn't too much... think.gif

Nah! bounce.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.