Click Here!

i lost all my stories

Guest harryslover

Um im not staff but i can make some suggestions..the staff needs to know your pen name to help and see why your stories are missing. It could be that all the disclaimers are wrong or you are underage or you did something bad...just a heads up :D

If all your stories are missing, and it happened all at once, I'd say it was a safe bet we found out that you were underage at time of posting. However, without knowing who you are, what subdomains the stories are in, and the titles, I can't really tell you for sure what happened.

Guest Christina

If all your stories are missing, and it happened all at once, I'd say it was a safe bet we found out that you were underage at time of posting. However, without knowing who you are, what subdomains the stories are in, and the titles, I can't really tell you for sure what happened.

well, my pen name was Harryslover.. or Chrissy. All the stories were in Harry Potter-DracoXHarry catagory, and some of the titles included The Play, Crazed, Red Lipstick. There were 18 stories I posted

No there isn't. You can repost them, as you're over 18 now. However, because they were posted to the archive before your 18th birthday, they had to be deleted. All data you posted prior to your 18th birthday, including any reviews you left, were deleted.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.