Click Here!

I was wondering if there were any fics with this pairing

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Hi so I have been reading Fanfics for awhile now and I love Harry with multiple guys

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find a fic where Harry is with any of these pairings

Harry/Voldemort/Fenrir

Harry/Voldemort/Hagrid

Harry/Remus/ Fenrir

I have never seen any of these threesomes and I would love to see such pairings even if they are apart of a larger Harry pairing my only request is that Harry is Not with the following

Snape

Lucius

Draco

If anyone can find some fics like those I would really appreciate it also the threesomes I have up well most of them are really the two sharing Harry but if they also touch each other I wouldn't be opposed

Also I know these pairings will have some people complaining and I request that no one puts complaints of what I am asking for because everyone has their own taste in men so if you don't like them and don't have a fic for them please just go away

Oh and Voldemort has to look like an older Tom Riddleor it has to be a time travel please

Guest Dragon_of_Venus

I don't know where you could find any, sorry, but the idea of Voldemort/Harry/Fenrir is certainly interesting... Hm. I might give that a try. I'll let you know if I do.

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

I don't know where you could find any, sorry, but the idea of Voldemort/Harry/Fenrir is certainly interesting... Hm. I might give that a try. I'll let you know if I do.

Please do also feel free to add others like Remus or someone just as long as they are not Snape

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

I know there are at least two Fenrir/Remus/Harry out in the world

the first one I read I don't remember the title but it had Fenrir taking Remus and Harry out of Hogwarts during the sixth book

The other one is Our Puppy and it is new with Sirius as well

However I want more fics like this and the ones I really want are Harry/Hagrid/Other so if people could tell me where I can find them or are willing to do any of the pairings above even if you add other people I would be very happy especially when it is either neutral or Dark Harry

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.