Click Here!

mass efect final fantasy XIII cross over

Guest madbob

Guest madbob

ok so i am not much of a writer im aint to good with words and keeping a plot line together for me is almost impossible. so i will set this as an open request / challenge to anyone who's interested. the premise is that shepard and the crew somehow got transported to another galaxy and they need to figure out how to get back to there own. coincidentally the only planets around are gran pulse and cocoon. they land on cocoon thinking it would be better because of the citys and stuff but because of there seriously advanced tech are branded l'cie and are forced onto pulse. there they meet up with lightning, fang, and the others and decide that helping them complete there focus or whatever might help them get back to there own galaxy. through some random ass turn of events it turns out the fal'cie are just reaper constructs made so they can destroy this galaxys life when they advance far enough as well. but they have been corrupted into beleiving whatever it is they beleive (i never really understood the fal'cie very well) and at this point only pose a threat to pulse and cocoon. so shepards gang and lightings gang join forces to destroy the fal'cie. it would be a fem shepard on the paragon side of things because i think thats the only thing that would really work here. as for the pairings you can go nuts but i think that a yuri pairing with shepard and one of the girls in final fantasy would be awesome but like i said go nuts. id right it myself but i kind of suck. so if anyone wants to right this thank you very much and i cant wait to see what you do with it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.