Click Here!

Younger Snape SS/HP

thekatandmonkey

I'm not really interested in small child, just teenager.

1)This is called Death Eater Takes a Holiday, by Lee Lee Potter and is posted @ HPFandom. It's a very long story, 88 chapters long. However, only the first 16 chapters are of Severus as a teenager... He was deaged to 18-years-old and he and Harry end up falling for each other. Most of it is of the two of them trying to see if their relationship will really work, now that Sev is no longer a teen. The link for Death Eater Takes a Holiday is below.

http://hpfandom.net/...ory.php?sid=564

2) Sadly I was unable to find this one... It looks like it was removed from the site it was on and I can't remember the title or author. I will however post a search here, maybe someone will recognize it!?! Sorry I couldn't be more help!

Edited by MuggleAngel

• 1 year later...

I don't know if you are still looking into this, but I found the second one that I was thinking about... and it only took me around 2-years!

The story is Charles Alexander Tompkins, by Taran and is posted on HP Fandom. In it there was a Death Eater attack on Hogwarts. Harry and Professor Snape were in the same corridor when they were attacked. Snape told Harry to run and a Death Eater cast a spell on Snape and he disappeared. Everyone thought Snape had died protecting Harry. Dumbledore later got a floo message that the school had sent a student to a protective room in a safe house, who turned out to be a teenaged Severus Snape. Sev came back to Hogwarts under a different name and with out any memories... I really don't want to tell you any more if you haven't read it, but it is a wonderful story and one of my fave Snarrys! :) The link blow should take you there no problem!

http://hpfandom.net/eff/viewstory.php?sid=65

Edited by MuggleAngel

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.