Click Here!

PJO/HP crossover challenges

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Okay so I have a few plot bunnies for HP/PJO fanfics and I am hoping someone might answer them

Challenge 1

Now we all know that Athena's children are not born out of sex but from thought so my dear readers and writers here is my question, who say's Athena's way of giving birth is restricted to men.

I would like to see a fanfic where Harry is the son of Athena and Lily here are some requirements

1) Harry must have a romance with at least one male (You can have more males but only males)

2) Harry must be bottom (this doesn't mean he has to be weak it just means that when it comes to sex he rather let someone take control and relieve him of his various burdens)

3) Harry must be with at least one male god but again if this is a threesome or moresome I would like him to also be with Percy

Gods I would like to see with Harry

1) Ares

2) Poseidon

3) Zeus

my reasons for these three are because I love tension so with Harry being with two of Athena's greatest rivals or his own grandfather there is bound to be tension

Also I have a love for gay daddy/son relationships and guys with chest hair (it can be a light sprinkle if you don't like much) so I would love that to espicially if it is a threesome with Percy, Posiedon and Harry

4) I want kinks but I draw the line at poop and water play other then that I don't care even if it is beast or D/s or soft BDSM all of which I actually like

Length: multi chapter and please if you are going to do it don't abandon it

What happens and plot are up to you and if you can give Harry a harem I would love it (maybe have Aphrodite take a hand in it after all she really doesn't like Athena)

Challenge 2

Basic plot:

Artemis is the goddess of the hunt and moon but she is also the goddess of childbirth and children. Being the goddess of childbirth there are times she wished she could have a child without having sex or actually going through pregnancy

Lily, daughter of Hecate goddess of magic, is infirtile or James her husband is infertile and both want a child. Hecate seeing this goes to Artemis with a plan.

Her plan is a ritual that will allow Lily to give birth to a child of Artemis without Artemis having sex (sort of like a surrogate mother)

the child that is born is Harry Potter

Aphrodite, goddess of love and beauty, she and Artemis have been at each others throats for millenium in myths

Gods can't harm each other directly so when she learns Artemis had a child she places a curse/blessing which makes Harry not only irresistable to most men but also in need of more then one lover to survive.

Pairing

various males/Harry

males I would prefer but are optional

Gods

any of the major male olympians such as the big three, Ares, Apollo, Dionysus, excetra

Hercules (I really wish he was shown more)

Pan

mortals

Voldemort as Tom Riddle in appearance but with red eyes

Sirius

Remus

Kingsley

Viktor

Hagrid

Percy

Grover

Rodolphus Lestrange

Marcus Flint

Graham Montague

Weasley's

exc

I request for both fics that you DO NOT put Lucius, Draco or Snape in the harem because to be honest I really don't care for any of them and I want to see more unique harems which don't have them in it

The time line is up to you but if you start before Harry goes to Hogwarts then I request for the first one he be put into Slytherin or Ravenclaw

Ravenclaw: Because Harry is the son of Athena it would only be natural and it also puts him a position where he can ally himself with various people from various houses thus being the strategic house for him later on

Slytherin: Artemis is the goddess of the hunt meaning she is sly and clever but the same can be said for Athena when making tatics I also can't believe the hat almost put Harry in Slytherin just because of Voldemorts powers so I like Slytherin Harry fics

I would appreciate it if you balanced it out with each mortal that is with Harry also paired with a god and the mortal would be Versatile the god Dom and Harry bottom

if you have any challenges of PJO/HP crossovers you would like to post feel free to put them in here also and if you are going to do the story or have any questions let me know

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.