Click Here!

Please Help Me!

Guest KaylaAnn

Guest KaylaAnn

This was the first fanfiction i have ever read years ago. I totally forgot the name but i fell in love with it :) lol

It's a DM/HP story and pretty much what i remember, death Eaters attack the school (i think setting Hagrid's beard on fire in the process) and a small group of students take cover in the forest. I believe the group consists of Harry, Draco, Hermione, Neville, Ron, and Seamus. One by one they get hurt, i know Hermione's hands get crushed by a boulder, and Ron falls into a thorn bush. Neville, i believe is the first one to wake up is Neville and finds a cave to place everyone in. Eventually they all fall in love with each other. Since they all have injuries they have to help each other survive.

It's a bit amateurish but i love it. It was the first fic i read and actually remember :) lol

please help me! Thanks in advance

LOL... The story you are looking for is To Hurt, To Heal, by Constant Vigilance and is posted @ The Hex Files. The only difference between your discription and the actual story, is the fact that all of Hagrid was on fire and not just his beard... :D The link below should get you it, no problem!

http://www.thehexfiles.net/viewstory.php?sid=259

LOL... The story you are looking for is To Hurt, To Heal, by Constant Vigilance and is posted @ The Hex Files. The only difference between your discription and the actual story, is the fact that all of Hagrid was on fire and not just his beard... :D The link below should get you it, no problem!

http://www.thehexfil...ory.php?sid=259

OMG thank you so much, you have no idea how long i've been looking for this fic.... thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!! lol :D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.