Click Here!

Looking for two m/m stories

Guest wusswoo

Guest wusswoo

Hi I am looking for 2 stories, The first was a slavefic, which was recently (int the last couple of months)finished. It was set in ancient Rome and the protagonist was sold as a child and ended up at a bath house where he spent most of the time cleaning as he was underage then he was bought by a fat old man who manipulated him into sex. An injured soldier came to stay and the slave fell in love with him and when he left, the slave ran away to follow him. The soldier ended up being cruel to the slave and he ended up being abused and raped by the whole camp. He then was taken by a commander who was kind to him and took him to Rome, where he was in a fire and was taken to some camp and nearly died before ending up with his first master. It was a wonderful story and I haven't done it justice. I think the author name was something like mm_mk but I have searched and cannot find it.

The second was about a rich man who kept a young boy as a pet, he stole the boy from a school and he would spank the boy if he was naughty. Sometimes his temper would get out of control and he would take the discipline too far and in these instances he would mind wipe the boy. What I remember most about this story is the language used was really flowery. The author used a lot of unusual words.

Any help would be appreciated.

I've read the second one.

It was called "Ambrosia Empire" and was truly amazing. I adored Mikey and the relationship between them read really well. Unfortunately, the author took down the story and, if I'm not mistaken, a sequel but I may be wrong about that. But yeah...they definitely removed the story from the site. I can't recall the author's name but I distinctly remember trying to find it a few months ago not long after I'd read it but somebody in the forum said it had been taken down. It's a shame - I really loved the story and would love to read it again.

The first I have no idea about. It does sound interesting, however, so if it wouldn't be too much hassle, could you post the title if you find the story?

I've read the second one.

It was called "Ambrosia Empire" and was truly amazing. I adored Mikey and the relationship between them read really well. Unfortunately, the author took down the story and, if I'm not mistaken, a sequel but I may be wrong about that. But yeah...they definitely removed the story from the site. I can't recall the author's name but I distinctly remember trying to find it a few months ago not long after I'd read it but somebody in the forum said it had been taken down. It's a shame - I really loved the story and would love to read it again.

The first I have no idea about. It does sound interesting, however, so if it wouldn't be too much hassle, could you post the title if you find the story?

Thanks for that, I'm sad that it's not available anymore though :(

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.