Click Here!

Account deleted

Guest Narutoman

Guest Narutoman

OK.. This is the thrid time in the past month that I have had to remake this exact account. I keeps getting deleted and I never understand why. I do not think I have broken any rules... I would like to get this issue resolved but from what I have experiances my account will be once again deleted before anyone replies to this.

• 1 month later...
Guest YaoiSlut7

I'm sorry, since this is discussing account deletion, I was wondering if I could get some help. I'm being harassed by people outside of aff.net, and I don't want this forum account anymore because it shows my old screen name. I've looked and looked and cannot find a way to delete this account, so I changed my aff.net link to my fics hoping that you'll just remove it because it doesn't have one. I don't want to delete my account with aff.net, I just don't want to be a member of the forum right now. Maybe later when I know it won't come back to haunt me. I've had to change a ton of stuff to get these real life people to leave me alone, and I didn't realize I even had this account until one of them contacted me because of a link I had on here.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.