Click Here!

Whore Harry

Guest Nagini

Guest Nagini

I'd like to see a story with Harry being a servant/slave to his classmates. It can be willingly or unwillingly, it doesn't matter to me. I already read cedricsbabe79's and Nocturne's stories, so if someone could write a new story with Harry like that, I'd really be greatful. I'd like to read about him being humiliated like in those stories where his classmates bully him but they also care about him deep,deep down. Teachers can be included in this too I guess, like Snape.

The classmates that all dominate him and he is enslaved to are Ron, Hermione, Romilda, Cormac, Lavender, Parvati, Dean, Seamus, Neville, Ginny, Colin, Ernie, Hannah, Justin, Susan, Zacharias, Luna, Padma, Anthony, Michael, Terry, Draco, Pansy, Crabbe, Goyle, Blaise, Nott, Millicent. I'd like to see all these characters forming a group and ganging up on Harry for whatever reason. It'd be okay if Fred and George and people like that were in there too, but I'd love to see mainly these students working together and ganging up on Harry. I guess it would have to take place during Harry's 5th or 6th year for it to make sense. I'd really prefer for it to take place during his fifth year but if you got a better idea and want to use his sixth year go with it.

Thanks to anyone who does agree to do it.

• 3 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.