Click Here!

zom-pocalypse or post-apocalyptic stories

Guest prettypinkpony

Guest prettypinkpony

Do you know of any good long stories? Multi chaptered or oneshot.

Id prefer them to be complete but if they're regularly updated thats fine too.

Even if they haven't been updated in a while but its that amazing of a story that I NEED to read it, i'll give it a go.

I don't mind if it's M/M of M/F or threesome or whatever...

Please I can't find any and need a fix...lol

Guest aasdf

Even if they haven't been updated in a while but its that amazing of a story that I NEED to read it, i'll give it a go.

Check out this author account (joint authors): Sonny and Ais

They have a series going, but it's really really really good. It took me several days to get through but man it's like crack.

There are 3 completed stories in the series so far (with a spin off side story by one of the authors on a different account), and they are currently working on the 4th/current story.

It all starts with "Evenfall" though.

If you haven't read it yet, try it out!

It's not zom-pocalypse but it happens after some huge war thing I guess (one of the main character's favorite places is a huge crateor lake thing). But the main emphasis is not on the environment, but more on spy-ish things. It's very action oriented. And m/m

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Um... I haven't read any on this site but i know of a few zombie apocalypse stories on another site. One is called El Presidio Rides North by Domashita Romero. It M/M I thought it was amazing. Another is called Tourniquet by Atarashi Merle on the same site. It's also M/M about two guys who join the army to fight zombies. was pretty good. Another is No One Said it Would be Easy by Kikuchi Makoto. M/M about two guys who meet up and decide to travel together. M/M. I liked it a lot. Another one is called Smeared Ink by Domashita Romero, not exactly a zombie apocalypse but more of a contained zombie outbreak in a school. Was good. M/M. All of these are oneshots. And M/M and decently long. Can be found on s2b2.livejournal.com Site sorts by author on the side. Hope these help :blush:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.