Click Here!

Looking for....two fics?!?!?!

Toxic_Kisses

Um...one fiction I've read before involved Draco being encased within a large crystal-like shade of ice. How he became encased within the ice...I don't know. Mostly because at the time it was a work in progress and it didn't have much beyond...two chapters? Or maybe just one split into smaller sections? Anyway, Harry makes a friend out of a female...reptile? I say reptile because I can not remember if it was specifically a snake or just some kind of lizard. But it was female in gender and was somehow involved with Draco in some way. Because she was one who lead Harry to Draco's location.

The second fiction involved Draco being in a harried state. He enlists the help of both Ron and Hermione [sP?], for what reason I do not know...because again...it was in the early stages of its creation and it didn't move beyond the first few pages. Whatever the case Draco wants to find Harry terribly. And he needs the help of the golden boy's friend to get him to his destination. And he finds what he's looking for. Harry. Suspended in some kind of...coma-like state. While Harry's friends stand in shock Draco leaps [yes, leaps. I'm sure that that is the exact verb used during that scene] toward the boy-who-lived only to be stopped by the hexs thrown by Harry's friends. And...well..that's all I can remember.

If anyone can piece together a clear picture from my strange ramblings I would greatly appreciate it if you would tell me. Thanks.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.