Click Here!

Memoirs of a Hybrid

CaraGraves

In a post apocalyptic world, wrought with legends unearthed, a mixed breed girl will find herself facing the unfairness of deception, the heat of lust, and the horror of extinction. Cara Graves is bound by breed to serve a family she will learn to hate, and must choose either duty or conviction to survive. She is Hybrid. She is Nekopire.

(This story does not deal heavily in anything but light background of the City and groups of it's inhabitants, there is one violent scene but no serious maiming or deaths-this drastic changes in later chapters)

This is only a portion of the first chapter. It's just introducing the reader to the lay of a small part of the land and her first substancial night in Lost Angels. Cara is a hybrid, being part neko and part vampire. At this point she is only vaguely aware of just how dangerous of a city she has migrated to really is.

This portion of the chapter does not depict the depth of her story just yet.

It is simply the first important memory she has of this new City she resides in and introduces two of her closest companions.

I'm simply looking to see if this is remotely interesting to anyone and if they'd like to see the rest of the chapter.

Also if you have thoughts on how it reads or the POV it's told from that would be helpful.

Cara is a well developed character going on over 22 years, (meaning I have personally owned her and played her for this amount of time on variious realms) however her stint in this City is only that of 3-4 years currently...I have had to dig up many logs and go from memory to write these first scenes.

This is a rough draft and am looking for any helpful eyes that possibly wish to comment.

-Optic

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.