Click Here!

Content codes

Eva-04

I'll make this quick. In the "edit details" bar, I can only add one more letter. I'm wondering if this is a bug or is it simply that the bar is limited to a certain amount of characters?

If so, why in the Nine Hells isn't the tag section separated from the story summary?

Alternatively, how do I warn my readers of some... more extreme contents, that popped up in the new chapters? (I originally meant to update tags as the story went by, but it's proving to be quite an ungrateful plan on my behalf)

Edited by Eva-04

The summary field, which is also where the tags live, does have a finite amount of characters which can be used for it. This FAQ covers the exact number of characters (including spaces), a particular story field allows.

As to why there isn't a separate field for it, the software in its current state won't support it. Sure, I could add the field. Then, you're looking at rewriting the script which controls how a story is added to ALLOW for the additional field and separate line. This is actually something that is planned for a later update, but is not currently available to me, or to the users.

In the meantime, as you may have to add tags as you go along, simply start your chapter like this:

Additional tags:

And then add the tags you need as you go.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.