Click Here!

Seeking a certain slash story

Despairs

Harry becomes part snake from either a spell or a potion gone wrong. Maybe from an accident in potions class because i remember him being in the infirmary afterwords. I cant remember the pairing in this story, but i prefer slash so it'll be another male. Most likely Snape or Draco. There is no immediate cure and Harry has to stay as he is for a long time if not permanently.

He has characteristics of a snake and he can still speak English but when he speaks some words are slurred. Maybe he has a forked tongue? I cant remember much about it, sorry.

Hoping somebody can recommend some stories and maybe i can find it that way. I've been searching on my own with keywords for a while.

Thank you for any help you can give me.

Chrissy

Thank you both very much! :D

I will check out that link and see if its the one i'm looking for. Regardless, i'm always looking out for new stories to read lol.

I'm pretty sure that i read this story here on this site as well.

Okay, its not Slitherin' by booklady but i'm going to read it anyways, it looks like a good story. Thank you so much for recommending it to me ^^

Not sure, but i feel like the one i read before was longer, with multi chapters. And Harry woke up in the infirmary where they informed him of what happened.

I'd adore more recommendations if anyone feels up to it. I love reading Harry Potter slash fiction.

Edited by Despairs

I remember seeing one like this once, maybe a year ago!?! I think it was here @ AFF, but I didn't read it, so I don't remember the name... I'm sorry I couldn't be more help!

I'm so glad you remember this story, sometimes it feels like i've made them up in my head because i can never find them again =(

I lost quite a few of my old bookmarks and i'm trying to get them back.

Thank you! :D

In the story i've been searching for Harry's mate is a human male wizard so i know this isnt the one but i shall read it anyways. Always looking for new ones to read.

Guest Erison

I think it's somewhere on ff.net. I'm not sure if it's the one, but there, Harry had a forked tongue, a little snake like look and it happened because an accident in chamber of secrets after he got bitten. He assimilated the venom in a strange way.

It was slash or non-shipper. I will check. I seriously have to many favorites.

Guest Erison

OK. I think I found it.

Serpens Armarum by Evander

FanNoWriMo! Harry has an unusual reaction to Basilisk venom...one that will shake the Wizarding World to its very core. AU MagicalCreatureHarry, ManipulativeDumbledore, preslash COMPLETE

and its sequel

Serpens Arcanem

Sequel to Serpens Armarem! The Dark Lord has risen, and Harry soon finds out that his absence from Hogwarts doesn't excuse him from the coming war, while back at school Neville realises that not all evil takes the form of Death Eaters. AU, slash

and it's Harry/neville later I think. Even if it's not what you're looking for, try it. They are really good.

I can't post links so just google it. It appears.

I've read Serpens Armarum before but its been a long time ago. I think Harry's mate in this story is an OC called Linael. I don't remember reading the sequel though. I'll go do that now :D

Its a good story and one that i need to bookmark so i'm glad you posted it. Thank you very much!

I'm starting to lose hope finding that one story though. I've been searching everyday -sigh-

Maybe the one i'm looking for was taken down. Hope not.

Edited by Despairs

I think you're right! I just scanned the first chapter and its very familiar to me so far. Thank you SO much! I really, really appreciate it.

Even the summary sounds familiar, the part where it says he lost his humanity.

*runs off to read the story*

Thanks again! ^_^

Edited by Despairs

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.