Click Here!

Be Careful With Your Hospital Trip

Guest echtrae

Guest echtrae
A Sanford mother says she will never be able to hold her newborn because an Orlando hospital performed a life-altering surgery and, she claims, the hospital refuses to explain why they left her as a multiple amputee.

The woman filed a complaint against Orlando Regional Healthcare Systems, she said, because they won't tell her exactly what happened. The hospital maintains the woman wants to know information that would violate other patients' rights.

This is insane, and sad. The medical institution has gone completely off the rails.

Woman Becomes Quadruple Amputee After Giving Birth

That is an extremely scary thought. Damn, I've hear similar stories too about people accidentally getting the wrong foot or arm amputated. Some patients even try and tie some sort of indicating mark on the limb to be removed so that their doctors don't make a big mistake like that.

I can't imagine... just one day no longer having arms or legs. One day you're having a baby and looking forward to caring for a new life, the next you're helpless.

What the fuck? Is the entire hospital staff on crack or something?

I am going to assume the woman is sane and rational. Therefore, following my train of logic, I think she would therefore be aware ahead of time if she had something as serious as a flesh eating bacteria. I doubt that is something you just wake up with. It requires contracting from some form of carrier.

Therefore, it stands to reason that she most likely contracted it in the hospital.

So who in the bloody blue blazes let someone with streptocaccus into a natal ward? How could there possibly be something capable of infecting her any where near her? Does the staff of that hospital understand the term "biohazard'?

She has to sue them to find out what happened? Hell, they should be providing her with prostethics and physcial therapy of the highest caliber at their expense! And anyone associated with the ward during her stay should be looking for a new job. They obviously don't know how to keep a hospital.