Click Here!

Yaoi Fanfic Exchange

Guest Asassins Kiss

Guest Asassins Kiss

Hey guys my pen name is Assassins Kiss and I'm up for a challenge/compromise.

I am willing to do a gift fanfic to someone of their favorite pairing in exchange for the same. I love naruto as the seme and here are some of the pairings you can choose from. NaruIta, NaruSai, NaruGaa, NaruNeji, and NaruKaka.

Please give me more than one pairing choice to work with so I can have options. Fair warning... I do not do anything with Kabuto, Orochimaru, Jiraiya,

Ibiki in any sort of pairing.

You can do AU or canon but at least the main characters must remain as canon as possible. I like crack fics and angst but not too angsty.

No rape please or weird kinks like peeing on each other.

No PWP please, I don't do it and I don't want it in my gift fic.

I would prefer multi-chap but will settle for at least a two shot.

Will need your username so I can see if I want to do a fanfic exchange with you. You can do the same if you like. So if interested send an e-mail to simplywandering@yahoo.com and title it 'gift fanfic'. Make sure to supply your username and profile link so I can check your stories out.

I'll let you know in a week of e-mail if I am willing to exchange or not.

If I like your stories and want to exchange please e-mail me link to new story under same title and we can begin exchange this december. I want to leave time available to actually write a few chaps plus give time for author to do the same .

Will continue writing gift fic for as long as I am satisfied and will not delete but put fic on hiatus if displeased.

We can iron out final details later but hopefully everyone can be happy.

Guest B-LaCeS

Hey! So, I know maybe I should e-mail you but if you're still regularly checking, reply? So how does this work? Like I write your pairing and you write mine? I'm kinda new here, so I don't have a great portfolio to see ^^; Thanks!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.