Click Here!

SasuNaru fic

Guest Squishy

Guest Squishy

Hi there. I'm looking for a SasuNaru fanfic from way back when and unfortunately I can't for the life of me remember the title or the author.

I do remember that it was set in the future in the ninja verse. It starts off as Tsunade breaking the news to Naruto that Sasuke was chosen to be Hokage rather than him because the council or something felt that he still couldn't be trusted with Kyuubi and all. Naruto is understandably frustrated, but he wants to tell Sasuke himself.

Sasuke is married to Sakura and they have a son. They only got married because he got her pregnant, but they eventually realize they're in love with other people. Sakura is having a secret relationship with Ino and she's trying to get Sasuke to get a move on with establishing a relationship with Naruto. Naruto, on the other hand, is trying not to acknowledge his feelings for Sasuke or Sasuke and Sakura's failing marriage.

When Naruto goes to tell Sasuke that he's chosen to be Hokage, it eventually leads to a short fight, which eventually leads to a massive make-out session. However, they get caught and Naruto flees, eventually going away on a long mission.

Sasuke's pissed about that so he has Naruto's stuff moved from his apartment to Sasuke's house. When Naruto comes back and sees that, he gets severely angry and attacks Sasuke. But then Sasuke straps him down and talks to him about their situation and feelings and then it gets mushy. I believe it ends with Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura, Ino, Sasuke and Sakura's kid, and more kids from Naruto and Ino all living together. At first, they weren't really accepted by the village, but they got through it.

Lol I know that's very detailed, especially for someone who can't remember the title or author, but the story's details really stuck with me for some reason. I'm 99% sure that when I first found this fic, it was on aff.net and I think it was no more than four or five chapters.

If anyone knows this fic and could please give me any information, it'd be a great help. Thanks.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.