Click Here!

Seeking a HP/DM story

Despairs

At a young age Draco meets a dark haired boy (Harry) in a park, or somewhere like a park.

Harry doesnt believe that magic is real so Draco gets his parents to prove that magic is indeed real. The malfoys find out that Harry is being abused/neglected and take him to live with them.

Harry must bond (sexually) by a certain age to get his magical 'coming of age' boost. The boys are very close throughout the story.

I think i remember the malfoys sensing Harry's magic reaching out to Draco's and realize they are a match or soulmates. I think this happens while the boys are asleep.

Some of the details are very murky, i could have remembered some of them wrong, if so, i apologize.

I've been searching for this story for a while now, i'd appreciate some help before i have a nervous breakdown lol.

Thank you!

Edited by Despairs

• 1 month later...

Okay so i've pretty much given up hope of finding this story again.

I mustve ran across it when i was up really late one night unable to sleep and found it on a little known website.

I don't remember it being a long story but it had to of made an impression on me if its still lurking around in my head lol.

I've tried searching numerous times using all kinds of keywords, looking through all kinds of themes. I think it's time to let it go. Shame really.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to read this <3

Yes, i'm 99.9% sure it was Draco/Harry

Because i remember distinctly that their magic connected and blended perfectly. And at the end of the story when they bonded, it was so beautifully written. It was definitely a Draco/Harry story.

Plus, i'm really not into the Blaise/Harry pairing..not in a romantic sense anyway. I do like it when they are close friends though...like in the Malfoy Flavor story.

Thank you for replying! I appreciate it =D

I got excited for a minute when i checked the first chapter but no, Family by maramarie isnt it either. The first chapter was similar to the story i'm looking for because they meet at a really young age in a park. So i thought that this one might be it.

The story i read wasnt that long and didnt have MPREG in it. And Family mentions marriage not bonding. Bonding in the story was important because if the boys didnt bond by a certain age they wouldnt reach their maximum power magically.

But thank you for suggesting this story, it looks interesting and i most certainly will read it =D

Thank you both very much for your help.

Edited by Despairs

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.