Click Here!

a blaise/draco/harry story

andromedao

I've been looking for a blaise/draco/harry story for about a month now just can't find it on my own

i dont remember awhole lot of the story and i dont think its in order but i remember that blaise was sold to draco as a child because they are some magical creaturethats needs three to be comeplete. harry starts having trouble with his senses and doesn't know why draco helps by putting a cloth over harry during one of them but it turns out its dracos wings. harry asks draco what is happening to him and draco tells him that he is becomeing like draco and blaise. snape tells draco and blaise that harry will most likely die because of the abuse from the dursley's and that they shouldn't get to attatched but draco and blaise refuse to give up on harry the last i had read they had changed and were taking a walk and looking at everything in a different light. i think they were beings made out of magic or something like that. if anyone know the story would you please let me know where or if it is taken down let me know that too so I stop looking for it please.

thank you

andromedao

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.