Click Here!

Rating and Review Problems

Hello! I have a small problem I was hoping someone could help me out with. I've recently posted a new story on the aff.net website, and I got a few ratings, but then I stopped receiving them. This continued for some time, with me assuming that people may not be reading the story, since it is a sequel. But after the story got so many hits, I started to wonder. So I started another profile, and tried to rate the story myself, but I was unable to. I would rate it, and it would seem to process than at the bottom of the screen it said that you could not rate the story more than once. But when I went to my original Author's Page it did not show that the story had been rated. I tried this several times without success. Please help me! I want people to be able to rate my fic. I tried rating my other fic, and that one worked just fine. Reviews also seem to be working fine. I would really appreciate your time and consideration. Thank you!

Author Name on aff.net: MissStephanie

Story Title in Question: Hades' Redemption

Genre: Harry Potter/ AU

I just tested it and it's working fine. As to reviews, if the users choose to leave them, they will. If they don't, they won't. Same goes for ratings.

As to duplicate profiles, we do frown on that here, unless there is a very good reason.

I've found all 4 of yours, what would you like me to do with the old copy of Aphrodite's Curse? There's another story in another profile I'll be merging over to your current profile.

I wasn't aware of the other two profiles... But you can get rid of the old copy of Aphrodite's Curse, and thank you. I appreciate you looking into it, perhaps it was just a problem with my computer.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.