Click Here!

2.9 Trillion...!?

Guest .:Deathbringer:.

Guest .:Deathbringer:.

Hah, wow, just wow... Let's see what -illion he'll use next!

Now, he's just getting ridiculous... The US is ALREADY what... 8 Trillion, and counting, in debt?? What, including the "debt held by the public", i.e. "national debt". The estimated population of the United States is 300,891,225...

Soooooo each citizen's share of this debt is probably $28,908.25.

The National Debt has continued to increase an average of about $1.48 billion per day since September 29, 2006.......

And then he wants HOW much?? blink.gif

Silly, Bush... rolleyes.gif

2.9 Trillion FTW!! - And that's "For the War", mind you... No winning there... X3

[rectum of the right mode]Hey, we don't care, as long as the money is going into OUR pockets! Let there be more homeless now than anytime since the Great Depression! Let the number of bankruptcies set a record for four years in a row! As long as I got my cash, I can afford to hire guards to protect my home![/rectum of the right mode] rolleyes.gif

You sound surprised. I really lost faith in the decision making wisdom of our dear president some time ago.

He says the budget balances it, but it doesn't in any realistic sense. Also, the ways he's trying to make up for it is by cutting money on medical care for the children and elderly.

I really wish he would stop pandering for his rich puppet masters. dry.gif

Don't worry, the Treasury is not owned by the American Government. That guy that was the model for the "Monopoly" game owned the treasury. All those rich guys have to do is crank out more greenbacks, flood the market, cause another great depression and eat our souls.

Its evil

Guest echtrae

Well, last spring they stopped printing the report that told how much money they had printed and put into circulation. An action that would make it significantly more difficult for someone to determine the true health of US economy. It also freed them up so they could run the presses day and night to pay for everything, thus devalueing the greenback without anyone getting any the wiser.

Actually, the US government of late has done more to prevent people from determining the actual health of the US economy than ever before. However, it's not the only thing they're keeping secret; there have been more freedom of information act petitions denied under GW's administration than all other presidents' administrations since the act passed combined.

One story I read stated that a family who had a son die in Iraq was not only denied the reason why their son died over there, but also denied a death certificate. They can't collect on the son's insurance, since they cannot prove that their son is dead, other than taking someone to the grave.