Click Here!

Looking for Harry/Many - Mainly a chapter with Harry/moony w/ sirius watching

Guest anon

Guest anon

I'm pretty sure this story is in the Threesome/moresome category, but I can't find it lately. It was a story where Harry was with a lot of people, and there was this one chapter where he was spending the summer at Grimwauld place with Sirius and Lupin, and it was the night of the full moon and he heard noises in the shed out back and he goes to investigate and sees moony mounting padfoot but then moony spots Harry and tries to intimidate him and Sirius says something about Moony having to mark Harry as part of his pack by either biting him or mating with him and Harry just goes for it.

That has to be the longest run on sentence ever, but if anyone knows who wrote this, or if you have the link.. that'd be cool.

I just read that fic! But I couldn't find it. I did however run across a similar fic in which Harry finds Sirius and Remus having sex and wants to join in. I did not read too far into it since I need to go to bed so there might be a beast scene similar to whac you described in this fic. It is very chan (Harry is like 9 fyi his whole sexual nature is due to some curse or similiar) it is called The Children of Atum

If you haven't read it you might enjoy it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.