Click Here!

Must be logged on to review, username not valid

Guest livid fire

Guest livid fire

This would be my 'suthor page':http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/authors.php?no=1296849184

and this(obviously) is my forum info.

I really dislike the whole 'you must be logged in to review this story' because all I wanted is to leave a lolzie happy comment to the author and all I got was incorrect username,invalid e-mail bla-bla trouble.

It's been an hour and I'm at my wits end.

Why am I missing from the member list form the 'main fiction member' site, and why doesn't my log in work for both?!

Do not get offeneded by my tone because I'm just a human being with fragile nerves and I'm terribly annoyed at this moment.

Thanks for help:)

The AUTHOR controls whether or not he or she will accept unlogged in reviews. Because for a very long time we had serious spambot issues in the review boards, most of the authors got in the habit of NOT accepting unlogged in reviews.

As to why your archive login isn't working, have you tried to retrieve your password?

As to why the forum and archive require separate logins, that's simple. They're separate PROGRAMS.

Guest livid fire

The AUTHOR controls whether or not he or she will accept unlogged in reviews. Because for a very long time we had serious spambot issues in the review boards, most of the authors got in the habit of NOT accepting unlogged in reviews.

As to why your archive login isn't working, have you tried to retrieve your password?

As to why the forum and archive require separate logins, that's simple. They're separate PROGRAMS.

Still, it would be more relaxing if you had to log in once for both.

Ah, dunno I already tried the retrieve password since I couldn't even log on here- forum.

So after I figured out which one of my six e-mails do I type in to get the recovery I find out that my log on doesn't work for leaving reviews*pulling her hair out*

Gawd, this is becoming to stressfull for me.

So what do I do, I go the main site and 'retrieve pasword' for it like I did for the forum.

It has to go one of the e-mails.

Right?

P.s Aarin web is one time log in to get access.I'm no good with programming and my program savyness is limited, I do not mean to be obtuse just to annoy those who aren't limited. Srry.

These two programs are not bridgeable, unfortunately. Would sure save ME a whole helluva lot of headaches if they were. So no can do on one login only.

I already generated an email to you with your login details for the archive. The archive and forum were registered for using the same email address.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.