Click Here!

M/M werwolf fic

Guest Fallen

Guest Fallen

I'm pretty sure that I read this story on this site but I cant remember what it was called. Please help me if you know it!

I remember the beginning started out with a pack traveling in a van or car or something and they are moving or headed to a new town or something. The pack consists or like 5 people I think (the Alpha, his sister, an omega, the main character and another). The alpha is trying to make the main character submit to him through the whole story and Im pretty sure marking him with urine happens at several points. It eventually comes out that the Alpha's sister either betrayed the pack or was a murderer or something (I distinctly remember that she shifts into a white wolf) but she seemed really sorry like she did it for everyone's best interest or something, I can't remember XD.

Anyway, please help me if you have any idea what I'm talking about. lol

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like it might be " underneath the starless sky" by Dark Cyan Star, but she took it down from her fanfiction page and has it on her yahoo group. If you want to read it you need to become a member.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.