Click Here!

Looking for Harry/Many story

Guest GibbsSlap

Guest GibbsSlap

I'm trying to find a story I read a while back. In it, Harry has some sort of voice in his head (demon soul?) who tells him he can bond women to be slaves. He goes to Hogwarts, bonding a ton of women, including a human!fawkes and human!hogwarts. Human!Hogwarts requires magic to keep going, so it rips magic out of the chest of some people, including Ron.

He eventually forcebonds Appolline Delacour/Gabrielle and Fleur Delacour.... anyone have any idea what this is?

I'm trying to find a story I read a while back. In it, Harry has some sort of voice in his head (demon soul?) who tells him he can bond women to be slaves. He goes to Hogwarts, bonding a ton of women, including a human!fawkes and human!hogwarts. Human!Hogwarts requires magic to keep going, so it rips magic out of the chest of some people, including Ron.

He eventually forcebonds Appolline Delacour/Gabrielle and Fleur Delacour.... anyone have any idea what this is?

It was called Border Crossing. Unfortunately it was removed by the Admins or by the Author. Great Story though. Having just done a preliminary Google it doesn't seem to be posted anywhere else

Edited by blastinghose

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.