Click Here!

Looking for 2 SS/HP fics

Guest Una 1980

Guest Una 1980

I'm looking for two SS/HP fics that were posted here. The first one has HP/SS sub/dom relationship. Harry does everything that Sev asks him too. Sev makes him have sex with Draco even though Harry asks him not too (I think he agrees to sleep with other people but not with Draco). Draco is very cruel to him and humiliates him and I think that Harry ends up in the hospital wing. Sev is very sorry and he apologizes to Harry. It is reviled that Draco is in love with Harry and I think that he was only cruel to him because he thinks that that is what he wants from a dom.

In the second one Sev and Harry have to get married. Sev is very cruel and has Harry doing many perverting things (I think that on the eve of their wedding Harry pees with Sev holding his cock). Sev acts like he hates Harry and Harry ends up in the hospital wing. Draco, who loves him, visits him and hides when Sev comes. It turns out that Sev is obsessed with Harry and tricked him into marry him. Both Sev and Harry end up in the hospital, Sev in the psycho department where he shouts for Harry.

Do you recognize?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.