Click Here!

Huge Increase in Votes

The Djinn

Wasn't sure where else to put this, but I figure this is as close to target as I can get.

I recently saw a huge increase in votes on my story, A Spider's Web ( http://comics.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600060566 ), and looking at the total score of my story going from 4 to 2, I imagine they are all negative in nature.

Now, this isn't an increase of only 5-10, or over a long period of time. This is an overnight increase of nearly a 100 votes.

Not sure if I can fix this myself, or if it's an actual tech issue and not just some random person with an extreme dislike for my story, but I figure it was noteworthy enough to make a topic about it.

Thanks.

I can adjust it so it's not like that anymore, yes. Unfortunately, as the ratings are totally anonymous, this does happen from time to time. The only thing that can be done, is the user informs me, as you've done, gives me data to work with (as you've also done), and then I fix it for you.

Most commonly, this is done because of a pair that you're writing, or story content.

---

fixed

Edited by DemonGoddess061
status update

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.