Click Here!

Harry/Harry

Shemyaza666

Hi, everyone! I'm looking for a story that is Harry x Harry. From what I remember an older Harry travels from the future or an alternate dimension to meet his other self. He meets the younger Harry and tries to get him to loosen up. I think he also says he will defeat Voldemort so younger Harry can live life. There was a scene where he had to prove that he was Harry to Order of the Phoenix and I think Mrs. Weasley made a scene when the older Harry took younger Harry out for the night...If anyone knows which story this is or knows of any similar Harry/Harry fiction, I would appreciate it if you let me know! Thanks!

Found it already, thanks Shadowed and Shattered!

Edited by Shemyaza666

The story is called Faerietayle by Kamerreon. Unfortunately, it has been removed from the internet. I know some people have copies, but this site does not allow people to send copies, so you'll have to find them on your own, sadly.

Darn. Well, thanks for the info! I'll search around for a bit. Hopefully I'll find something!

lol. I have to laugh at myself, because after doing a search on my computer with the title you gave me, I found that I had the entire story on my hard drive... Yeah. So thanks a million for the title and author! I never would have found it otherwise, I have too much crap on my laptop. :P

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.