Click Here!

Looking for story (m/m)

Guest cassierose

Guest cassierose

I'm looking for the story with the title "Lynch Pin" or "Linchpin". I did some searches but nothing came out. Is it being deleted?

I remembered the plot as a guy being bonded to some husbands who lived together. And I think they are some sort of non-humans.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! Are you sure you're not thinking of 'Nothing to Lose' By Cattails? It's not on here, it's on fictionpress. It's about a guy who was suicidal, and got married to a man who was married to five other men in a polygamous relationship while he was drunk. Along the way you find out that all of the husbands are supernatural beings.

It's an awesome story :)

No. Cassierose is definetly searching for another fic.

I know both storys and I must say I'm really suprised that both are not longer on AFF. net. :huh:

Unfortunately I don't know why "Lynch Pin" was deleted or taken down but it's really a shame. I simply loved Caelyn because he wasn't your normal protagonist. The most protagonists are always beautiful and a have no faults. But Caelyn was not only mute but also a little on the chubby site. It was a really nice change... :(

Guest asdfasdf

I know which story you're talking about. The author's account was deleted.

They had to make a new account and they're under a new name, but they're not reposting the fic so it's probably gone forever

I can't remember what name they're under now though.

If the account was deleted, the user was either under age at the time, or a plagiarist. If a plagiarist, and we find that person again, you can be sure that person will be deleted again. Once someone plagiarises, we do not allow returns. If a minor, that person is allowed to return after he or she turns 18, and not before.

Very simple, really.

Guest asdfadf

No her account was deleted due to being underage at time she had joined a couple of years ago. She was well over age when her account was actually deleted, so she had to make another one. :whip:

When she joined underage, she knowingly broke the rules. That would also mean all data would have been deleted that was associated with the account.

As you, and anyone else who's ever visited has got to be aware of, we cannot allow users to remain who are under 18. That would get the site shut down.

So, when we find them, we delete them.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.