Click Here!

world ending may 21st

So here is the link to what people have been talking about: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_end_times_prediction so what do you all think? will it happen? and will you be left behind? For me i know i am. Just leave it at that, but also here is another question: what would u do if you got left behind? Me an the others in chat here have come up with taking over other countries and getting everything for free. Lol! so what do you think?

Well, if it's only 3% of seven billion people, I don't think day to day life would change that much. I see far less than 100 people on a daily basis so the odds are slight that more than one would go, and it could be none. I'll decide in a few hours. :D (and if I go, you won't know, will you? :)

I'm thinking that absolutely nothing will happen. sure, plotting out salvage spots and such, just in case, though not holding my breath or anything. And if/when nothing happens, it's not like it's the end of the world or anything.

:rofl: Oh, I made a funny!!!!

Edited by GothDarkkeDragon

To celebrate this extraordinary so-called event, May 21, 2011 at 6:00PM this afternoon I made and then drank a very big cool fattening homemade Vanilla milkshake, and then took a nice long nappy. Then when I woke hours later to watch a new DR Who show, I discover to my utter delight that I was still here and the world didn't end after all, but damn-it, I drank all those extra fattening calories for no reason... so naughty me!

I can only conclude that someone screwed up their figures or miss-read their psycho or psychic predictions... oops somebody needs to recalculate their end time figures! So to all you wanking dick-wads and prophets of doom out there [you know who you are] better luck next time and screw you... for making me fat. And shut the }F{ up,:shutup: until you get it right!

Calanthee the Gslinger :dualpistols:

Edited by Calanthee